Is this a good idea for a game?

• Yes

Votes: 254 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • It's okay

Votes: 56 17.6%

• Total voters
Get my Dad out of his shop so he can retire or find a job that is easier on him, then buy a few acres somewhere.

You all should be very glad somone changed the question before I answered the dream one.... I seem to have very weird dreams, and I seem to remember them all in great detail. My family never ask me if I had good dreams last night or if I slept well! XD

SQ

Guys I have a question. I have 6 Dominique birds, all of them are about the same except for one. All the others have bright yellow legs and feet, while hers are white, which its always been like that. But recently she's started losing feathers on her back. Would that be from the Rooster mounting her or do I have some other problem?.

Guys I have a question. I have 6 Dominique birds, all of them are about the same except for one. All the others have bright yellow legs and feet, while hers are white, which its always been like that. But recently she's started losing feathers on her back. Would that be from the Rooster mounting her or do I have some other problem?.
It could be the rooster. How many roosters to hens do you have?

Do you have a picture?

Back
Top Bottom