:yesss::celebrate:yesss:
Here's a couple more pictures. :D
Last group nap before the move.
View attachment 1935160

"The move" under better lighting.
View attachment 1935161

In a brooder with some nutri-drench enriched water. These guys'll be in the 4x4 brooder (& out of it) in no time.
View attachment 1935159 View attachment 1935162

I’m so proud you had a great hatch! :love

and the CL is definitely female. :p
(You can still eat her. They probably get a bit plumper than the males anyway. Or she should definitely sell easier)

Love those little peeps! Why would he want to eat the CL if female?

Moody ha ha boy can they growl my little C Orp is so growly but she doesn't attack. My Mauve Orp isn't in the nest box but running around sounding broody. Hoping this colder weather snaps them out of it.

Have a great day everyone!! 36 here today frost coming!! then some awesome pics.

Morning y'all! :frow

@Trimurtisan Love all the pics and love your new avvy!!!:love :love :love
Hey there Elly! How are you doing this morning?

Here's some Fl morning sky for ya.
20191015_071956.jpg

I’m so proud you had a great hatch! :love

and the CL is definitely female. :p
(You can still eat her. They probably get a bit plumper than the males anyway. Or she should definitely sell easier)
Heck me too! This time around had been such a better experience, and there are some really cute chicks in there too.

The CL is going to be staying here as party of the flock. Already named her Nattie! :)
She's a lively one already. Walking/running around inspecting everything. Very curious looking little girl.

Love those little peeps! Why would he want to eat the CL if female?

Moody ha ha boy can they growl my little C Orp is so growly but she doesn't attack. My Mauve Orp isn't in the nest box but running around sounding broody. Hoping this colder weather snaps them out of it.

Have a great day everyone!! 36 here today frost coming!! then some awesome pics.
Not going to eat her, it's too late, she's got a name. ;)
With the Marans cockerel though, I should have some Olive Eggers next year.

A chicken growl is almost cute, like a prrr from a tiny dinosaur. :gig

Back
Top Bottom