Here are pic.
20200429_133724.jpg
u

good morning people got my baby geese yesterday but a word of warning to all that are getting babies in the mail now I never had this happen before lucky I took off early yesterday the po office was suppose to call never did. I got home about 1 pm and on my back stoop was the box now it was raining and cold . thank god they were all safe. the box was all wet if I had waited could you imagine how cold and wet they would have been. I don't no if this had to do with the no contact thing or they have idiots working at the po. lucky my head didn't explode with anger. I will post pictures , have to use my phone for that.

I would be livid, if it had been real poultry of course.

Ever since the Post Office has become a subsidy of Amazon the service has been terrible.

I order Maraks vaccine which is suppose to remain cold, 3 times they have left it in my black mail box in 85-90 degree weather.

Calling the PO was like talking to a pet rock, but not as satisfying. The last time I ordered it I instructed the shipper to send it by UPS or Fedex.

They shipped in UPS and UPS used the PO to deliver it, on an 80 degree day into my black mail box.

Arrrrrrrgh

Sorry your almost poultry had to suffer. There is no excuse for them even attempting to deliver them.

these are roman tuffs arent they supposed to be white two have grey an yellow.

Nope! I breed Tufted Romans. The color is totally normal on those babies :)

Those two darker ones are probably girls. Did you order a trio? White is a sexually dimorphic color in geese. If you know what you're looking for, you can sex the goslings by down color.

Nope! I breed Tufted Romans. The color is totally normal on those babies :)

Those two darker ones are probably girls. Did you order a trio? White is a sexually dimorphic color in geese. If you know what you're looking for, you can sex the goslings by down color.

When I had geese. There were two words I loved to hear yelled..

“Gosling Down”

But the stupid things always popped right back up.

I have three new animals today.

38D7A61F-45D4-470E-9D69-89E26560A94B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom