The Rescues~ A chicken RP *accepting*

Does this RP sound good?

• yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • no

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
"What do you think?" she asked, careful with her words.
"I think he thought he was in trouble for doing nothing. My dear, his master taught him that magic was good. Here we do not like magic. The great warrior Golden would have frowned upon it."

Mason climbed after him. Though Mason was old, he was driven. He could feel her presence helping him along.

even though eragon was far away he could still tell someone was following him so he quickly said "ganga fram!" (go forward) and used magic to propell himself forward even faster he could only sustain that for a few seconds though because he didn't want to tire himself too much

"I think he thought he was in trouble for doing nothing. My dear, his master taught him that magic was good. Here we do not like magic. The great warrior Golden would have frowned upon it."
"Heather, I agree with you about the magic. I need to tell you something that I wish I had told you earlier. I almost never tell anyone. His master was mine for a while. He wants to kill me know, because I left, and he is after me. That is why I didn't tell you. I know what Eragon does, but I never use it. It terrifies me, I am too scared I will end up hurting someone. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. That all was before my old flock was killed, before I joined it," she said sadly.

eragon thought he would never be able to go back but now he had gotten to where the forest was green and lush so he thought he would be able to hide now because everything wasnt' burnt so as he ran/flew he looked for a good hiding spot

even though eragon was far away he could still tell someone was following him so he quickly said "ganga fram!" (go forward) and used magic to propell himself forward even faster he could only sustain that for a few seconds though because he didn't want to tire himself too much
Mason knew he was going faster, she told him. He jumped from tree to tree, knowing he would find him

Back
Top Bottom