The Rescues~ A chicken RP *accepting*

Does this RP sound good?

• yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • no

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
eragon looked down pondering it then said "i doubt she would... but i will come with you" he said turning around he wasn't smiling he was sort of frowning "but i do not think i will be staying" then he looked at mason's feet again and asked again "do you want me to heal your feet?"

eragon looked down pondering it then said "i doubt she would... but i will come with you" he said turning around he wasn't smiling he was sort of frowning "but i do not think i will be staying" then he looked at mason's feet again and asked again "do you want me to heal your feet?"
"Ok" Mason agreed. "No, she will take me home, and Day will take care of it" He said. He hopped onto a tree and instantly felt his strength return, she was back.

"well, part of it is because i don't want to and the other part is because i am slightly tired." he looked at the sky and said "and its almost night now, i need to heal my feet also i got a cut on the bottom of my foot while running" he said showing mason the cut, it was as long as the pad of his foot and deep also it was dripping blood

"She can take you home if you would like. And Day can heal it when we get there"Mason suggested.

"i don't think so" he said doubtfully "and traveling by night is a bad idea, either way i am going to heal my foot before we do anything" with that he sat down and mumbled a few words in the ancient language and his foot mended itself together after standing and testing steping on his foot a few times he said "so? what are we going to do?"

"Stay with us" Mason muttered. He hopped from tree to tree as if he were a young roo again.

Back
Top Bottom