~*~The RP Restoration/Revival/Restart/ Advice/Advertisement/Chat Thread~*~

I'm here because….

• I have a dying RP. (Or two. Or a billion...)

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • My new RP isn't successful.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • I need some advice.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I just wanna talk RPs!

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A realistic wolf one. Basically, there would be three packs struggling to survive since prey is becoming harder and harder to find. Really simple plot that depends more on what the players do. Are there any RPs like that that are still active? I haven't been on much recently so I'm not sure...

A realistic wolf one. Basically, there would be three packs struggling to survive since prey is becoming harder and harder to find. Really simple plot that depends more on what the players do. Are there any RPs like that that are still active? I haven't been on much recently so I'm not sure...
I believe so. But a new one for everyone who wants to join one who hasn't gotten onto one before it got popular will be interested.

If prey is becoming harder to find, would this end up with them looking for new territory?

A realistic wolf one. Basically, there would be three packs struggling to survive since prey is becoming harder and harder to find. Really simple plot that depends more on what the players do. Are there any RPs like that that are still active? I haven't been on much recently so I'm not sure...

I would totally join that! Go for it X3

Possibly, but I was thinking that first there would be some fighting over the pre-existing territories, resulting in one pack eventually being driven out as a plot twist.

Possibly, but I was thinking that first there would be some fighting over the pre-existing territories, resulting in one pack eventually being driven out as a plot twist.
Ooooooh! Spoiler! That sounds really cool. Then that pack, of course, wouldn't be alone for long, so there'd be two areas for wolf pack which means a spin-off RP could be made...

Can I join?

Sure! Give me a few days to work on it, and I'll post it here for you guys to critique. I'm going to model most of the ranks and rules off of my old RP, Run With the Pack, but I have to think through the introduction and plot first.

It's been a few days, Orps!

Okay, for the sake of something to keep this thread alive, a quote from Avis Fury in Genetically High (not the restart):

"That's called vandalism, you know. Can I play too?"

It's not a RP, But I was wondering if you could take the time to check out my new Story? I'm not sure if its any good so I need opinions, if you could, it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom