Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Amelia woke up alone. She didn't know that Nate had visited. "Can you please get someone to come here for a minute?" Amelia asked a guard softly.

Amelia woke up alone. She didn't know that Nate had visited. "Can you please get someone to come here for a minute?" Amelia asked a guard softly.

The guard watched her then nodded then went to go get someone for her.

Nate then came back with some food and a drink for Amelia.

The guard watched her then nodded then went to go get someone for her.

Nate then came back with some food and a drink for Amelia.
"How did you know?" Amelia asked in a raspy voice and lifted a shaky hand to the glass. She was sorry she had caused the guard trouble, and decided to appoliagize to him when he returned.

Sara continued to walk looking around then she noticed Viper and Angel were gone then wondered what happened.

Viper looked around then to one spot "I think that bear has come back with friends" she said

"It changed yellow, meaning is was in a very aggressive stage to orange, a neutral stage" he said as the lead man looked at Pat.

Jason ate, both the bread and soup together.
Mark paused and looked at her then behind them

~~~
Angel cussed then shook her head and glanced around before focusing on the bears again "What now?"

~~~
Pat nodded, taking in the new information

~~~
Chilali finished her soup and bread then looked to Jason and smiled

Name: Kelsey Jacobs
Charm: Lynx
History: Was brought into juvie for petty theft at age 14. While she was in, her parents left for a business trip, and died in a fire. She is now alone.
Crush: None
Personality: Shy, smart, sleek, silent. Kelsey doesn't like to talk to strangers. She acts quickly when asked.
Picture or Description: Long, light brown, wavy hair. Big, dark brown eyes. Not too tall, not too short.
Others: Pancakes :D

(Lol, let me know if I can't join anymore. You guys seem to have a really good story line going on :p )

"How did you know?" Amelia asked in a raspy voice and lifted a shaky hand to the glass. She was sorry she had caused the guard trouble, and decided to appoliagize to him when he returned.

Nate knelt down "I jus knew Amelia" he said as he looked at her.

Mark paused and looked at her then behind them

~~~
Angel cussed then shook her head and glanced around before focusing on the bears again "What now?"

~~~
Pat nodded, taking in the new information

~~~
Chilali finished her soup and bread then looked to Jason and smiled

Sara listened and then turned back and began to run.

Viper saw the bears and looked around "I-I don't know, I can take one but three? no way" she said

The man then went back to helping, then the DNA turned back to yellow.

Jason looked at Chilali and smiled as he finished eating.

Name: Kelsey Jacobs
Charm: Lynx
History: Was brought into juvie for petty theft at age 14. While she was in, her parents left for a business trip, and died in a fire. She is now alone.
Crush: None
Personality: Shy, smart, sleek, silent. Kelsey doesn't like to talk to strangers. She acts quickly when asked.
Picture or Description: Long, light brown, wavy hair. Big, dark brown eyes. Not too tall, not too short.
Others: Pancakes :D

(Lol, let me know if I can't join anymore. You guys seem to have a really good story line going on :p )

(No you can, any new character is treated in the same way as it began and Accepted.)

Nate knelt down "I jus knew Amelia" he said as he looked at her.

Sara listened and then turned back and began to run.

Viper saw the bears and looked around "I-I don't know, I can take one but three? no way" she said

The man then went back to helping, then the DNA turned back to yellow.

Jason looked at Chilali and smiled as he finished eating.
Mark stayed close to her, his ears perked to catch any sound

~~~
"I don't think this handgun will do much good" Angel said uncertainly, but held it pointed and ready anyway

~~~
"Why does it keep shifting so much?" Pat asked, watching it

~~~
Chilali set her bowl on the tray and looked back to him again

Mark stayed close to her, his ears perked to catch any sound

~~~
"I don't think this handgun will do much good" Angel said uncertainly, but held it pointed and ready anyway

~~~
"Why does it keep shifting so much?" Pat asked, watching it

~~~
Chilali set her bowl on the tray and looked back to him again

Sara saw what was going on and looked for a way to help them to get away from the bears.

Viper then saw Sara and Mark then went back to watching the bears.

"It's still in testing, it's not completely finished yet" said the man.

Jason looked at her and smiled then kissed her cheek.

Sara saw what was going on and looked for a way to help them to get away from the bears.

Viper then saw Sara and Mark then went back to watching the bears.

"It's still in testing, it's not completely finished yet" said the man.

Jason looked at her and smiled then kissed her cheek.
Mark looked at the bears and growled. He moved closer to the others and yelled at the bears to scare them off. "Stand near eachother to make yourselves seem bigger and make noise to scare them away" He told them

Angel looked to Mark then to Viper before looking to the bears again and yelling

~~~
Pat nodded and glanced to him then back to the DNA "Interesting stuff"

~~~
Chilali smiled and kissed him back

Back
Top Bottom