Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sara stopped but still felt sick.

Viper looked and saw Sara then to MArk "what happened?' she asked

"Yes, Ben says it's just one of the many risks that comes with doing this, but I'm beginning to question if he truly is doing this for the sake of science" he said

Jason cuddled with her and smiled, he loved her very much and hoped they could be together forever.
"She just got sick" He said and moved to her to help her to sit in a clean place

Angel stopped where she was to watch

~~~
Pat nodded "One thing I have to ask, Why not ask for a volunteer or two instead of this kidnapping thing? I am fairly certain some teens would choose this over a prison sentence, then they wouldn't have so many trying to escape all the time." She said reasonably

~~~
Chilali returned his smile as she lay by his side.

"She just got sick" He said and moved to her to help her to sit in a clean place

Angel stopped where she was to watch

~~~
Pat nodded "One thing I have to ask, Why not ask for a volunteer or two instead of this kidnapping thing? I am fairly certain some teens would choose this over a prison sentence, then they wouldn't have so many trying to escape all the time." She said reasonably

~~~
Chilali returned his smile as she lay by his side.

Sara sat down and just sighed.

Viper nodded "I see, well that's not good" she said

The man shrugged "You'd have to ask ben that" he said

Jason smiled as he looked at her then kissed her cheek.

"she's probably alright" she said but she didn't really mean it she just knew it would make it more likely to rest and she wanted that

Sara sat down and just sighed.

Viper nodded "I see, well that's not good" she said

The man shrugged "You'd have to ask ben that" he said

Jason smiled as he looked at her then kissed her cheek.
Mark settled beside her then glanced to Viper. "Could just be that morning sickness. You think?" He asked and held a hand to Sara's forehead to check for fever

Angel stayed quiet, but moved to lean against a tree to rest while they were stopped

~~~
Pat sighed and shook her head "I could try, but I rather think he doesn't like me right now"

~~~
Chilali looked to him then kissed him back again

Mark settled beside her then glanced to Viper. "Could just be that morning sickness. You think?" He asked and held a hand to Sara's forehead to check for fever

Angel stayed quiet, but moved to lean against a tree to rest while they were stopped

~~~
Pat sighed and shook her head "I could try, but I rather think he doesn't like me right now"

~~~
Chilali looked to him then kissed him back again

Viper slightly hissed to see if it was something to do with heat signatures, but nothing really showed "Must be, I can't sense anything off about Sara" she said

Sara stayed there looking at the ground keeping herself from puking again.

"Ben doesn't like anyone who doesn't share his liking for this" he said

Jason smiled as he put his hand to her cheek smiling, and just feeling so happy that he was with her.

Back
Top Bottom