Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
(Umm, sorry I'm a bit late starting. I guess I'll just do one long ish post and catch up XD)

Skye started waking up, putting her hand on her head as she had a bit of a head ache. She sat up after a moment, looking around the room. She then realized where she was, and looked at the door with big, confused eyes

Last edited:
Anna looked around the cafeteria then up at those watching. She sat down on one of the benches but facing away from the table. She looked around att he other kids, scared.

Mark frowned when he saw the men watching from the walkway. He returned his attention to the other kids after a few moments then moved closer to the tables to see what the food was.

(Sorry I'm late guys, I had a barrel race last nightand then I've got a rodeo this weekend than 4-H meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm so packed, my brain is fried! XD)

Sam woke up to talking and instantly stood up; making her feel a little light headed. She walked to the door. "Where am I?" She asked herself. "Wes? Ty?" She called for her brothers before the alarm rang. She opened the door and walked out.

Wes finally woke up when the alarm sounded and sleepily walked towards the door. He opened it and realized he wasn't at home. "What the h***..." He muttered. He saw Sam and walked to her. "Where are we?" He asked.

Ty bolted upright as the alarm rang. After he looked around, he noticed the door and walked to it. He yanked it open and saw his twin a little sister. "Where are we?" He asked quietly.

Samir woke before the alarm went off. He tried to listen to the people outside but hardly understood them. "Maiṁ kahām̐ hūm̐?" (Where am I?) He went to the door when the alarm blared and saw a bunch of other people.

Skye stood up slowly, pulling her hoodie sleeves over her hands like she usually did when nervous or excited. She opened the door, seeing it wasn't locked and peeked out

(Sorry I'm late guys, I had a barrel race last nightand then I've got a rodeo this weekend than 4-H meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm so packed, my brain is fried! XD)

Sam woke up to talking and instantly stood up; making her feel a little light headed. She walked to the door. "Where am I?" She asked herself. "Wes? Ty?" She called for her brothers before the alarm rang. She opened the door and walked out.

Wes finally woke up when the alarm sounded and sleepily walked towards the door. He opened it and realized he wasn't at home. "What the h***..." He muttered. He saw Sam and walked to her. "Where are we?" He asked.

Ty bolted upright as the alarm rang. After he looked around, he noticed the door and walked to it. He yanked it open and saw his twin a little sister. "Where are we?" He asked quietly.

Samir woke before the alarm went off. He tried to listen to the people outside but hardly understood them. "Maiṁ kahām̐ hūm̐?" (Where am I?) He went to the door when the alarm blared and saw a bunch of other people.

Anna looked around the cafeteria then up at those watching. She sat down on one of the benches but facing away from the table. She looked around att he other kids, scared.

Mark frowned when he saw the men watching from the walkway. He returned his attention to the other kids after a few moments then moved closer to the tables to see what the food was.

(Umm, sorry I'm a bit late starting. I guess I'll just do one long ish post and catch up XD)

Skye started waking up, putting her hand on her head as she had a bit of a head ache. She sat up after a moment, looking around the room. She then realized where she was, and looked at the door with big, confused eyes

(Everyone!!! Read this!!!)

The man on the Walk runs watched the teens then one of them yelled out "Welcome to your new home!!! Here you won't be getting into any trouble, besides maybe straggling each other" he said with a smile "But here you'll be provided with a room, as you were in, food, as you see and when out of your room you may go to each others rooms and talk and do what ever, but like we said to you all. Why we brought you here is for us to know" he said then walked off.

Sara watched and was very annoyed by these adults. So she sat down and looked at what they had to eat. It was either a basket o fruits or go to the lunch line that only had something that looked like oatmeal.

Jasonwatched Sara and wondered something, he wanted to know who these people were but he wasn't going to be very close to they either.

MAx walked in, as he heard the man speak, so he went to sit down and maybe eat an apple.

Willow's stomach was growling when she finally decided to settle down at a table. She had been too nervous to even approach the cafeteria after she heard what the man said, but she decided she would dwell on that later.

Jason went walked around the cafeteria and wondered.

Max sat down at a table all by himself and took an apple and started to eat it.

Sara sat at her table and looked around wondering.

(Everyone!!! Read this!!!)

The man on the Walk runs watched the teens then one of them yelled out "Welcome to your new home!!! Here you won't be getting into any trouble, besides maybe straggling each other" he said with a smile "But here you'll be provided with a room, as you were in, food, as you see and when out of your room you may go to each others rooms and talk and do what ever, but like we said to you all. Why we brought you here is for us to know" he said then walked off.

Sara watched and was very annoyed by these adults. So she sat down and looked at what they had to eat. It was either a basket o fruits or go to the lunch line that only had something that looked like oatmeal.

Jasonwatched Sara and wondered something, he wanted to know who these people were but he wasn't going to be very close to they either.

MAx walked in, as he heard the man speak, so he went to sit down and maybe eat an apple.

Skye took a step out of the room just as the man started talking. She saw that there where other people there to, lots

Back
Top Bottom