Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Skye then pushed away the mandarin once she had finished un peeling it. She wasn't hungry, so looked around at the other people there

Sara then looked at Skye again, then looked away thinking about something.

Jason came over to Sara and smiled "So what's a girl like you doing here?' he asked. Sara smiled "Well, I would ask you the same, but I don't talk to walnut brained guys" she said

Sara then looked at Skye again, then looked away thinking about something.

Jason came over to Sara and smiled "So what's a girl like you doing here?' he asked. Sara smiled "Well, I would ask you the same, but I don't talk to walnut brained guys" she said

Skye scanned the room with her ice blue eyes, then looked down at her table again. She had never felt so alone as she did now

Skye scanned the room with her ice blue eyes, then looked down at her table again. She had never felt so alone as she did now

Jason looked at Sara "hey, come on. I wouldn't hurt as flower like you" he said

Sara slammed threw table and stood up then grabbed Jason by his shirt "Don't you ever call me a flower!!" she said to him then threw him to the ground and walked off.

Jason looked at Sara "hey, come on. I wouldn't hurt as flower like you" he said

Sara slammed threw table and stood up then grabbed Jason by his shirt "Don't you ever call me a flower!!" she said to him then threw him to the ground and walked off.

Skyes eyes flashed up as she heard the slam. She tried not to laugh, but couldn't help giggling a bit into her sleeve

Skyes eyes flashed up as she heard the slam. She tried not to laugh, but couldn't help giggling a bit into her sleeve

Sara then looked at Skye and walked over to her "What's so funny? Huh? Tell me. I love a good joke" she said as she stood over Skye.

Jason stood up and quickly backed away.

Willow looked uneasily over her shoulder, but there was no one behind her. With a deep sigh, she grabbed an apple and ate it.

Jason saw Willow and then sat down, far away from Willow, he knew he shouldn't get to involved with these teens but he remembered he's crimes and wondered if he should talk to some of these teens.

Back
Top Bottom