Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Jason shrugged 'I don't know, probably their like cops or something" he said "So did you do anything that might get you into some real trouble?' he asked
Anna shrugged and looked down at her hands for a moment "I didn't do anything" She said softly

Anna shrugged and looked down at her hands for a moment "I didn't do anything" She said softly

Jason smiled 'I see" he said "Well maybe they thought you did something" he said "Like steal from a store or maybe did something really messed up" he said

Jason smiled 'I see" he said "Well maybe they thought you did something" he said "Like steal from a store or maybe did something really messed up" he said
Anna nodded "They thought I was involved in a robbery, but even if that's why I'm here, where's the lawyers and the phone call and all that?"

Name: Finnian (Finny).
Charm: Fennec Fox.
History: Finnian's father was involved in a large gang, who constantly robbed convenience stores, but one time, they we're all caught and arrested, and in his anger, he accused Finnian of being a part of it too, they found Finnian and arrested him on false charges, and he spent two months in Juvenile Detention, before being released, and then being kidnapped by two men in black.
Crush: None.
Personality: Finnian is nice, but very shy, and he tends to hide from others a lot.
Picture:

Others: Fennic Fox Picture.

Last edited:
Sara looked at Wes, in her mind she wanted to hurt him, but her heart was saying don't. 'Alright bubby boy, your slowly pushing me, and I don't want to hurt you" she said, in her mind she was saying Why would you say such a thing?!?!

Wes chuckled. "Bubbly boy?" He smiled. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Sam looked over to Sara and Wes; recognizing her brother's voice. She rolled her eyes as she heard him flirting.

Ty took his orange peel and Sam's banana peel and looked for the garbage.

Anna nodded "They thought I was involved in a robbery, but even if that's why I'm here, where's the lawyers and the phone call and all that?"

Jason nodded "I see, I guess these adults are a lot tougher, they don't want us back on the streets making trouble and causing problems" he said then he saw two of the men wearing black came into the cafeteria with someone. They had to lead the person into the cafeteria in hand cuffs. The person had a hoodie over it's face and then pulled away from the men and went to the back off the room and sat as a table. The men walked over and unlocked the hand cuffs and gave the man some of the oat meal looking stuff.

Skye glanced up for a second, then back at the table. She kicked her legs back and forward under the table
MAx looked at Skye but he wondered if he should talk to her, or if he should just stay quiet.

Willow poked her tongue into her cheek and got up. With one sweeping glance around the cafeteria, she trotted into her room and kicked the door closed.

Jason watched Willow leave and wondered.
Name: Finnian (Finny).
Charm: Fennec Fox.
History: Finnian's father was involved in a large gang, who constantly robbed convenience stores, but one time, they we're all caught and arrested, and in his anger, he accused Finnian of being a part of it too, they found Finnian and arrested him on false charges, and he spent two months in Juvenile Detention, before being released, and then being kidnapped by two men in black.
Crush: None.
Personality: Finnian is nice, but very shy, and he tends to hide from others a lot.
Picture:

Others: Fennic Fox Picture.
(did you read all the rules?)

Wes chuckled. "Bubbly boy?" He smiled. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Sam looked over to Sara and Wes; recognizing her brother's voice. She rolled her eyes as she heard him flirting.

Ty took his orange peel and Sam's banana peel and looked for the garbage.

(I meant Buddy boy)

Sara looked at Wes and just about flipped him, she grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back "Now listen here, I won't take anything for any body. So you better be careful wqhat you do or say around me or you might end up with a black eye' she said

Back
Top Bottom