Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Willow nodded slowly. "Go on," she said quietly.

the man looked at the door then back at her "Your doomed with that necklace and the charm. They brought you here because they think you did something very bad." he said "That necklace won't come off either. it's made of some strong metal. They want you because you teens have something kids and adults are missing" he said "A Moldable brain. They'll see your charm and put DNA into you and you want to know what kind?' he asked then showed his charm. It was a tiger.

Willow looked down at her charm, and frowned, as if it were a new discovery.

The man looked at her charm, then he pulled down his hoodie that was covering most of his face. he reveled it was half his face was still normal, but the rest had a cat like face. one ear had turned to a tiger's ear, fur grew out of his face and is he opened his mouth there were two cat like fangs in his mouth "This is what will happen to you, but they'll use your animal. like if you had wolf, you'll slowly grow fur, fangs and their ears." he said "I was lucky enough for only half me face turned. But if they injected that Animal DNA into you, it'll be a lot worse" he said

Back
Top Bottom