Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Willow gasped at the sight of him. "If they continued doing that to you... would you eventually turn into a tiger?" she asked slowly.

The man shook his head "No, they stopped after this happened. They didn't want a full tiger. They wanted some kind of freak half man half animal things. So they choose me and five other teens. but sadly my friends were killed because their animal brains were taking over. but I was able to figure out what didn't make the animal part of my brain react. That oat meal stuff you see, it's called gruel. yes I know sounds like cruel, which it is hard to eat, but I've actually gotten use to it. but back to the animal brain thing. That stuff mellows out that side of my brain, because those men in the lab coats put stuff in it, that will help control the animal part. So I eat it so I'm able to control myself. if they change you you'll need to eat that stuff or you'll end up a dead person" he said

"Is there a way to reverse what they've done to you?" Willow asked.

The looked down and sighed "No, sadly once they put the Animal DNA into you, then your just doomed" he said "Take it from me, I'd try and stay on those men's good side and they'll probably make it less painful" he said then stood up and put the hoodie back over his face "Now remember, come to me if you need anything or if you need to know something else" he said

(GTG, night. I'll be on tomorrow)

Name: Finnian (Finny).
Charm: Fennec Fox.
History: Finnian's father was involved in a large gang, who constantly robbed convenience stores, but one time, they we're all caught and arrested, and in his anger, he accused Finnian of being a part of it too, they found Finnian and arrested him on false charges, and he spent two months in Juvenile Detention, before being released, and then being kidnapped by two men in black.
Crush: None.
Personality: Finnian is nice, but very shy, and he tends to hide from others a lot.
Picture:

Others: Fennic Fox Picture. Pancakes.
(did you read all the rules?)
(Sigh... Fine, ill put pancakes in Others:.... -.-)

Last edited:
The men smiled "No, we're just locking you up for the crimes. The reason we want you is because teenagers have a special kind of brain. You brain is more moldable then adults and kids. So we thought take the ones that are into crime and all that. Then make them into something we want to see" he said

The man watched in anger "Your sick, you've already have me!!! what could these teens have that you don't already?" he asked

Jason listened then left.

(Aww night then. I'm sad now)
Mark rolled his eyes "Typical" He said and sat down as if he was tired of that conversation.

Anna wandered the hallways quietly.

Hannah woke up in a uncomfortable bed. She looked around. "What the heck? Where am I?" She yelled to anyone that happened to hear. She pulled out her phone from her pocket. It wasnt there. All she remembered was that she was captured by men in black suits.

The man lay there then stood up "I see your that kind of teen" he said "Do what you want, but don't expect me to help when they stick a needle in your arm filled with....well you'll find out" he said

Wes and Ty instantly jumped to conclusions. "What did you do?!" Ty shouted at the man. "Did he hurt you?" Wes asked Sam and checked her face and arms for any marks. Sam shook her head. "No. I just felt like puching something." She said smugly. Ty grabbed the callor of the man's shirt. "What did you do?! Who the H*** do you think you are?!" Ty's protective side came out. Wes snorted. "I don't know who he thinks he is, but he's really just a bag of scum..." Sam smirked as Ty let the man go. She walked to a table a little ways away after grabbing the rest of the oranges and apples she was going to throw. She sat and chomped on an apple. Her brothers came and sat on both sides of her.

(Moriah, are you playing like the kidnappers and the dudes in lab coats??)
Hannah looked around as a short, plumb man came to her door. He had on a white lab coat that touched to floor every time he took a step.

(Moriah, are you playing like the kidnappers and the dudes in lab coats??)
Hannah looked around as a short, plumb man came to her door. He had on a white lab coat that touched to floor every time he took a step.
(Yeah I play the men in black, the lab people and the man that's helping the teens.)

The man then looked at Hannah, then looked at her neck.

Wes and Ty instantly jumped to conclusions. "What did you do?!" Ty shouted at the man. "Did he hurt you?" Wes asked Sam and checked her face and arms for any marks. Sam shook her head. "No. I just felt like puching something." She said smugly. Ty grabbed the callor of the man's shirt. "What did you do?! Who the H*** do you think you are?!" Ty's protective side came out. Wes snorted. "I don't know who he thinks he is, but he's really just a bag of scum..." Sam smirked as Ty let the man go. She walked to a table a little ways away after grabbing the rest of the oranges and apples she was going to throw. She sat and chomped on an apple. Her brothers came and sat on both sides of her.

The man looked at Ty "Don't come crying to me when they hurt you" he said "and by the ways nice tough act" he said as he sat back down at his seat and started to eat again.

(Sigh... Fine, ill put pancakes in Others:.... -.-)
(Accepted)

Mark rolled his eyes "Typical" He said and sat down as if he was tired of that conversation.

Anna wandered the hallways quietly.

The man looked at Mark "Ok, you want to know the truth about this place!!!" he said

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom