Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sam and her brothers ignored the odd man and just sat eating. "I want the H*** outta here." Wes said after finishing his apple. Ty nodded. "There's no exits anywhere. At least that I can see. Maybe we can get out through the vents?" Sam shook her head. "You two wouldn't fit. It would be a tight squeeze for me even." She looked at the man she had punched earlier. He was talking to most of the teens and telling them something. Some of them started to go and get some of the weird oatmeal. "Maybe we're supposed to eat the oatmeal stuff... I don't know why, but some of the others are..." She said quietly.

Samir sat in the corner almost the whole day. He decided he should go and talk to someone for answers. He walked over to the man. "Uh, excuse, where we at? Uh, why an who put here?" He said in a very thick Indian accent. His English was very broken so not many people could understand him.

Anna stopped in the doorway and looked around. She saw the meat on the tables and a faint growl filled her throat. She blinked, startled at herself and took a step back into the hallway then froze.

Sam and her brothers ignored the odd man and just sat eating. "I want the H*** outta here." Wes said after finishing his apple. Ty nodded. "There's no exits anywhere. At least that I can see. Maybe we can get out through the vents?" Sam shook her head. "You two wouldn't fit. It would be a tight squeeze for me even." She looked at the man she had punched earlier. He was talking to most of the teens and telling them something. Some of them started to go and get some of the weird oatmeal. "Maybe we're supposed to eat the oatmeal stuff... I don't know why, but some of the others are..." She said quietly.

Samir sat in the corner almost the whole day. He decided he should go and talk to someone for answers. He walked over to the man. "Uh, excuse, where we at? Uh, why an who put here?" He said in a very thick Indian accent. His English was very broken so not many people could understand him.

The man looked at Samir and wondered "Your Indian, I can tell" he said then started to think about something then he spoke in Samir's native language(Pretend he said this in Samir's language, because I don't know how it would be said) "You're here because they want you for your brain, teenagers have something special they want. The charm you have is the DNA they'll give you" he said then pulled out his charm which was a tiger "because I got tiger..." he said then pulled down the hoodie and showed Samir his tiger/human face. the right was the tiger with a cat ear, the right was a normal human face "This is what they did to me" he said in Samir's langue

Last edited:
Anna stopped in the doorway and looked around. She saw the meat on the tables and a faint growl filled her throat. She blinked, startled at herself and took a step back into the hallway then froze.

Jason looked at the meat. he felt something come over him and he walked into the room.

The man noticed this and he watched both Jason and Anna.

Jason looked at the meat. he felt something come over him and he walked into the room.

The man noticed this and he watched both Jason and Anna.
Anna wavered between the desire to just go in and eat the meat, go in and find some of that gruel the man had spoken of and a desire to retreat to her room and hide. She shifted her weight from one foo to the other as she tried to decide what to do. Finally after what seemed an eternity to her, but was only a minute she went in and ignored the meat to grab a bowl of the gruel. She glanced around the room then went to sit down at a table alone.

Anna wavered between the desire to just go in and eat the meat, go in and find some of that gruel the man had spoken of and a desire to retreat to her room and hide. She shifted her weight from one foo to the other as she tried to decide what to do. Finally after what seemed an eternity to her, but was only a minute she went in and ignored the meat to grab a bowl of the gruel. She glanced around the room then went to sit down at a table alone.

Jason quickly snapped out of this weird state of confusion and grabbed a bowl of gruel and went to sit down. He started to eat, but it was hard to eat this stuff because it had no taste.

The watched both of them and smiled slightly when they picked the gruel instead of the meat.

(Goodnight)
(Awww, night then. I'm sad)

Back
Top Bottom