Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
The man sighed "I knew someone was watching over the teens, so this person gave me something to add. What I was given was honey" he said then put a bottle of honey next to Anna "I think you and everyone might need this, because I can tell no one will want to eat it plain" he said "My friends didn't listen to me, so they changed into the animals they were given, they had turned into full human/animal" he said thinking "then after they lost all control they were killed because they were all failure experiments" he said thinking "I'm the only one left of that group" he added.

Sara nodded "yeah, it's weird what they're doing" she said

Then two men in lab coats walked into the cafeteria and looked around, they spotted Sara and Mark and walked over.
Anna reached over to touch his arm lightly "I'm sorry for your friends, and thank you, I will try that."

Mark nodded then looked to the lab men and stood, warily. "What do you want?" He asked, dropping all pretense of being nice as he looked at them.

Anna reached over to touch his arm lightly "I'm sorry for your friends, and thank you, I will try that."

Mark nodded then looked to the lab men and stood, warily. "What do you want?" He asked, dropping all pretense of being nice as he looked at them.

The man sighed "It was sad seeing them all die, but it just showed me that I was the only smart one" he said

The men looked at each other then nodded. One then grabbed Mark "Come with us" he said to Mark the walked to some place. Sara stood up and watched. The other man grabbed Sara and put her hand behind her back and started to walk her behind Mark and the first guy.

The man sighed "It was sad seeing them all die, but it just showed me that I was the only smart one" he said

The men looked at each other then nodded. One then grabbed Mark "Come with us" he said to Mark the walked to some place. Sara stood up and watched. The other man grabbed Sara and put her hand behind her back and started to walk her behind Mark and the first guy.
Anna's brows drew together as she frowned "If they know the meat changes this quicker, why offer it?"

"No" Mark said and decked the man, glancing to Sara and the one who held her, ready to fight him.

Anna's brows drew together as she frowned "If they know the meat changes this quicker, why offer it?"

"No" Mark said and decked the man, glancing to Sara and the one who held her, ready to fight him.

"They think you will taker the meat, and make the DNA react quicker. And it will, but it will also give bad affects. Such as you'll start acting more like the animal you were given or you might go savage, which in that case they'll have to kill you" he said thinking about it "Which doesn't make much sense" he said

The man looked at Mark, then he grabbed onto him again and pulled out a needle filled with sleep liquid, he stuck it right into Mark's arm and waited "Just let the stuff work, you'll be fine" he said in a calm way.

The other man did the very same with Sara so she would act up.

Hannah looked at the man. "Are you part of them?" Se asked wondering.

"I am part of the experiments, but not the men in the black suits. I was a teenager when I was brought here. Now I'm a adult waiting for them to either let me free or just kill me" he said

"They think you will taker the meat, and make the DNA react quicker. And it will, but it will also give bad affects. Such as you'll start acting more like the animal you were given or you might go savage, which in that case they'll have to kill you" he said thinking about it "Which doesn't make much sense" he said

The man looked at Mark, then he grabbed onto him again and pulled out a needle filled with sleep liquid, he stuck it right into Mark's arm and waited "Just let the stuff work, you'll be fine" he said in a calm way.

The other man did the very same with Sara so she would act up.
"No, it doesn't" Anna shook her head and picked up the honey "Didn't they notice you had this?"

Mark continued to struggle to get away, even after getting the shot. That was one thing he had a unique experience in, fighting even when tired. He was not about to give in willingly to their experiments.

"No, it doesn't" Anna shook her head and picked up the honey "Didn't they notice you had this?"

Mark continued to struggle to get away, even after getting the shot. That was one thing he had a unique experience in, fighting even when tired. He was not about to give in willingly to their experiments.

The man shook his head "Nope, I always hid it, there was a note on it when I got it. keep it hidden or they'll find you" he said remembering the note.

The men lead them both to a room filled with needles, cages and even two operating tables.

The one that had Sara put her on the first table and strapped her down, then put a sleep mask over her face, then turned on the sleep gas machine, and walked over to help with Mark. they both took Mark and put him on the other table, strapped him down so he couldn't move, then put the mask over his face, turned on the sleep gas machine and waited.

Sara struggled to get free but she was slowly getting sleepier.

Name: Felone Chritea
Charm: golden eagle
History: She has raised herself mostly and lived on the streets. Wanted by the cops for minor crimes
Crush:
Personality: bad girl, smart but, sarcastic, takes alot for her to trust you
Picture
Redish brown hair and brown eyes. She mostly wears darker cloths, a hoodie,

Back
Top Bottom