Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
The man shook his head "Nope, I always hid it, there was a note on it when I got it. keep it hidden or they'll find you" he said remembering the note.

The men lead them both to a room filled with needles, cages and even two operating tables.

The one that had Sara put her on the first table and strapped her down, then put a sleep mask over her face, then turned on the sleep gas machine, and walked over to help with Mark. they both took Mark and put him on the other table, strapped him down so he couldn't move, then put the mask over his face, turned on the sleep gas machine and waited.

Sara struggled to get free but she was slowly getting sleepier.
Anna sighed and nodded "Alright, I will try to keep it hidden too." She said then slipped it into her pocket. She looked back to his face again "I don't want to be an animal or die here."

Mark didn't stop struggling until he was strapped down. He turned a glare on the men until the gas knocked him out.

Name: Felone Chritea
Charm: golden eagle
History: She has raised herself mostly and lived on the streets. Wanted by the cops for minor crimes
Crush:
Personality: bad girl, smart but, sarcastic, takes alot for her to trust you
Picture:
Redish brown hair and brown eyes. She mostly wears darker cloths, a hoodie,
(You read all the rules right? just wanting to know)

"Oh so you want us to be let free as well?" Hannah asked curiously.

The man nodded "I want to let you all free but knowing these men, they won't let that happen" he said "They're filled with evil and cruelty" he said

The watched Anna then sighed thinking about something.

Jason went back to his room trying to figure out what had happened, then it came to him.

The man looked at her "My name is Joshua, I'm one of the five original Experimental teens that were brought here." he said

(Doing just fine)

The sighed and shook his head "I don't know why they wanted teens, but they will put tiger DNA into you and you'll slowly start looking like me" he said in Samir's native tongue then he looked at the three that had attacked then he looked back at Samir "I can help you and the others, I know someone who can get you out and maybe reverse the effects" he added 

Samir nodded. "Who?" He asked in Hindi.

Samir nodded. "Who?" He asked in Hindi.

"She's been here since I arrived. She seems to knew all about the place, where the exits are and maybe she even knows the way to revers this" he said in Hindi

Anna sighed and nodded "Alright, I will try to keep it hidden too." She said then slipped it into her pocket. She looked back to his face again "I don't want to be an animal or die here."

Mark didn't stop struggling until he was strapped down. He turned a glare on the men until the gas knocked him out.

The man sighed "I know, I want to be normal again. I want to be freed of this place, I want to go back to where I use to live" he said

The last thing Sara saw the more of those men came in two bringing two cages one with a female lion and the other with a wolf, then she fell asleep.(Time skip?)

Hannah nodded looking around the room. "So exactly how can I change into my charm?" She asked.

The man sighed "Two men wearing lab coast will come and get you, then will knock you out with sleep medicine, then you'll be taken to a room were you'll be given the DNA, you'll wake up in you room feeling sore, then after maybe five or ten days you'll see the changes" he said

"She's been here since I arrived. She seems to knew all about the place, where the exits are and maybe she even knows the way to revers this" he said in Hindi

The man sighed "I know, I want to be normal again. I want to be freed of this place, I want to go back to where I use to live" he said

The last thing Sara saw the more of those men came in two bringing two cages one with a female lion and the other with a wolf, then she fell asleep.(Time skip?)
Anna nodded and put her chin on her knees again "Me too."

(Yep ;) )
Mark woke and looked around his room. He was sore and didn't want to move.

Anna nodded and put her chin on her knees again "Me too."

(Yep ;) )
Mark woke and looked around his room. He was sore and didn't want to move.

The man put his hand on her shoulder "But there is something I think about that makes me happy even here. I think about something that I would do after I get out of here" he said "I make a list of it too, in my mind. Just thinking about gives me hope that I will one day escape"

(OK)

Sara woke up and sat up, she suddenly felt pains in her sides and neck.

Back
Top Bottom