Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Mark watched the two adults leave then glanced to Anna and decided to leave her alone for the moment. He looked back to Sara then headed further down the hall

Anna stayed standing in the corner until everyone had left then she let herself slide down the wall until she was sitting curled up in the corner.

Sara followed Mark thinking about something.

The man sighed 'Wait it out" he said "I've been here for over six years and I've learned a lot of things" he said

"Okay." He nodded and said in English. He walked over to the table of fruit and grabbed a mango. He sat at an empty table and ate silently.

Sam and her brothers decided to try the oatmeal stuff. "This looks nasty..." Ty complained. Wes shrugged and took some anyway. Sam got a little bit and Ty only grabbed a few spoonfuls. They went back to their table to eat their bad looking meal.

Quote: Willow closed her eyes and sighed. In her mind, she could see her family, standing around in the kitchen. She could hear the familiar chattering, and the occasional laugh. But the image shattered, and she found herself looking at nothing. Her chest tightened in a loneliness so deep she couldn't breath.

Last edited:
Sam took a small bite of the gruel it spat it out as soon as she tasted it. "Gross!" She said. Wes chuckled and took a bite as well. He barely managed to swollow it down. "Guess who's laughing now." Sam said flatly. Ty rolled his eyes and took a big bite. He swollowed it just fine. He shrugged. "Tastes fine to me..." He said. Sam grunted. "Says the one who likes his vegetables..."

Sam took a small bite of the gruel it spat it out as soon as she tasted it. "Gross!" She said. Wes chuckled and took a bite as well. He barely managed to swollow it down. "Guess who's laughing now." Sam said flatly. Ty rolled his eyes and took a big bite. He swollowed it just fine. He shrugged. "Tastes fine to me..." He said. Sam grunted. "Says the one who likes his vegetables..."

The man watched them as he ate his oat meal stuff, he had no problem with it, but he wasn't going to start a fight with the three.
The cops nodded at each other then one have the man a hand pistol. "Use this just incase"

The man took the gun and smiled "I haven't seen one of these since I was 18. Now I'm holding one" he said "By the ways is there still a Chief Lance?' he asked

Finnian heard his stomach growling, he stood up, he found some fruit and took a Peach, he looked around, not sure at all what to do.

One of the men in the black suits watched Finninan from the Walkway.

Mark glanced to her then continued until they had gotten beyond the bedrooms

Sara wondered as she followed Mark.

"Okay." He nodded and said in English. He walked over to the table of fruit and grabbed a mango. He sat at an empty table and ate silently.

Sam and her brothers decided to try the oatmeal stuff. "This looks nasty..." Ty complained. Wes shrugged and took some anyway. Sam got a little bit and Ty only grabbed a few spoonfuls. They went back to their table to eat their bad looking meal.

The man watched them all and chuckled slightly, then he stood up and went to his room

Skye nearly choked on her second mouthful of the gruel. She quickly spat it back out into the bowl, hoping no one saw

The men in the black suits watched Skye, but then looked away for some reason.

Willow closed her eyes and sighed. In her mind, she could see her family, standing around in the kitchen. She could hear the familiar chattering, and the occasional laugh. But the image shattered, and she found herself looking at nothing. Her chest tightened in a loneliness so deep she couldn't breath.

The woman knew how Willow felt about this place.

Back
Top Bottom