Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Skye noticed Max's 'anxiety', and started to wonder what was wrong. Was I really that bad? She thought

Max could tell Skye noticed his anxiety, so he looked to Sara then back to her, then back at Sara and back. He did this a few times to show it was Sara not her.

Sara didn't notice this, so she sighed "Well, I'm going back to my room" she said then walked off.

Max could tell Skye noticed his anxiety, so he looked to Sara then back to her, then back at Sara and back. He did this a few times to show it was Sara not her.

Sara didn't notice this, so she sighed "Well, I'm going back to my room" she said then walked off.

Skye smiled slightly at Max. "Well ok then, thanks for talking!" She called after Sara

Skye smiled slightly at Max. "Well ok then, thanks for talking!" She called after Sara

Sara smiled and waved good bye. Once she got to her room she fell into her bed, feeling the worst of stomach pains.

Max sighed then looked at Skye "I'm sorry, if I seemed to act weird. I just got nervous with Sara around. I can just tell that the DNA is already starting and it's not making her life any easier" he said "I can just tell these things"

Sara smiled and waved good bye. Once she got to her room she fell into her bed, feeling the worst of stomach pains.

Max sighed then looked at Skye "I'm sorry, if I seemed to act weird. I just got nervous with Sara around. I can just tell that the DNA is already starting and it's not making her life any easier" he said "I can just tell these things"

Skye smiled at Sara as she left. She looked back at Max, nodding understandingly "She's been given it?" She asked

(Awwwwww night.... :( I'm sad)

Joshua followed, he pulled the vent cover off and looked at Mark.

Sara sighed and nodded "yeah, we have to get out of here" she said

Sara looked at Skye "So we have a plan to get out of this building, but we're waiting for the right moment. Max found the way out, but it's guarded' she said

Max then pulled out a paper with lots of diagrams and the places of the building "We're here in the cafeteria, there's one way in and out. So the plan is to wait for the night to come, I saw they don't seem to active at night and are easily able to fall asleep, so we could sneak past them with making a sound" he said "But we'd need the escape key, which in this case. I have" he said
Mark went into the vent and moved down it quickly, looking for a way out.

Anna nodded quietly.

Joshua sighed "Well, I know a lot of things about this place and there's something that you shouldn't go to" he said "This also has to do with what I said. if you show anger and the animal side comes out, you will be sent to a room with only ceils,, no beds, no table no nothing except they do feed you a lot more stuff, but you don't want to go back there" he said

Max waited and sighed "I was just asking a question" he said trying to no forget he said anything.

Sara wondered "What about you?" she asked. Max said nothing, but he did gulp, he just sat there looking at his hands. Sara then hit him over the head "hey, I'm talking o you" she said

Sam smiled a little. "Now we don't want that, do we?" She muttered quietly.

Mark went into the vent and moved down it quickly, looking for a way out.

Anna nodded quietly.

Joshua then climbed in and followed Mark.

Sara felt really tired, but she had this weird carving for meat.

Skye smiled at Sara as she left. She looked back at Max, nodding understandingly "She's been given it?" She asked

MAx nodded "I can tell you, she's one of a kind. I believe she's not going to be able to leave this place, she's dangerous and those men will notice in two days tops" he said "She's in real danger if she doesn't calm down and stop fighting with people, it'll make the DNA work faster" he said

Hannah stayed asleep for awhile. Every once in a while she would flinch or sleep talk.

The man sighed and sat down on the couch, then he got a phone call. It was the men in the black suits "So how it she?' they asked. The man looked at Hannah "She's fine" he whispered "But she's asleep in my chair"

Back
Top Bottom