Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sam looked down as she leaned up against the table. "How long?" She paused. "How long have they held you captive?" She asked, curious.

Joshua sighed "Almost six years" he said "I've seen a lot of things while being here so I know every inch of this place" he said

"Sara calm down. I have the reversal stuff with me." He said answering Max even as he watched Sara out of the corner of his eye. He didn't want to fight her, but could feel his own control slipping. He didn't know how he kept from returning her growl with one of his own but he did.

Anna knocked on Joshua's door.

Max looked at Sara and Mark "Give me the stuff, I know a lot more about it than anyone here" he said

Sara then walked into Max's room, not saying a word.

Joshua sat there then opened the door to look at Anna "Y-yes?' he asked

Luke watched Skye then smiled slightly. He remembered when he was their age there use to be a girl that always had to help with a wound. She always needed to fix it or it would become very bad. So he didn't stop her because he knew she'd probably just continue.

(Hi, I'm back :))

Skye found nothing, so decided that her old T-shirt she was wearing could be sacrificed. She started tearing a strip in around the bottom, smiling as it gave her that kind of 'deserted island' effect

(Hi, I'm back :))

Skye found nothing, so decided that her old T-shirt she was wearing could be sacrificed. She started tearing a strip in around the bottom, smiling as it gave her that kind of 'deserted island' effect

(I see) O_O Oh ok)

Luke looked at Skye and smiled "Thanks you" he said "I haven't seen this kind of kindness in years" he added

(What's the buggy eyed face about?)

Skye ripped the material off, looking back at Luke "No problem" She smiled

(I don't know O_O........ it's just something I do out of randomness)

Luke then slowly stood up "But it is dangerous you two are back here" he said

Max said nothing, he was looking at the animals thinking.

Joshua sighed "Almost six years" he said "I've seen a lot of things while being here so I know every inch of this place" he said

Max looked at Sara and Mark "Give me the stuff, I know a lot more about it than anyone here" he said

Sara then walked into Max's room, not saying a word.

Joshua sat there then opened the door to look at Anna "Y-yes?' he asked
Mark pulled out the zipper pouch full of needles with the serum in it and handed it over to Max.

Anna looked to him, worried "I don't want to leave you here"

(I don't know O_O........ it's just something I do out of randomness)

Luke then slowly stood up "But it is dangerous you two are back here" he said

Max said nothing, he was looking at the animals thinking.

(Oh, right X3 )

Skye shrugged "Oh well" "I laugh in the face of danger" She grinned after a pause. She started tending to his wound carefully

(Oh, right X3 )

Skye shrugged "Oh well" "I laugh in the face of danger" She grinned after a pause. She started tending to his wound carefully

Luke looked at Skye and wondered something about her then he looked at Max.

Max looked at Luke "What?' he asked. Luke looked at him "I was wondering, how did you know to come into here?' he asked. "I didn't I just took a guess and we found this room" Max said

Mark pulled out the zipper pouch full of needles with the serum in it and handed it over to Max.

Anna looked to him, worried "I don't want to leave you here"

Max took it then looked at Sara and Mark "I can tell you know that she's about to attack" he said

sara looked away, not saying a word then she started to growl.

Back
Top Bottom