Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Luke looked at Skye and wondered something about her then he looked at Max.

Max looked at Luke "What?' he asked. Luke looked at him "I was wondering, how did you know to come into here?' he asked. "I didn't I just took a guess and we found this room" Max said

Skye finished bandaging up Luke, and stepped back to admire her work "So maybe 4 hour long school first aid days really are handy" She smiled

Skye finished bandaging up Luke, and stepped back to admire her work "So maybe 4 hour long school first aid days really are handy" She smiled

Luke chuckled and looked at Skye and smiled "Thank you so much" he said then wondered "You look familiar" he said

Name:Olivia smurk Age: 14 Gender: female Charm: guineapig. History:has been moved to this place because she escaped the other place she was being held prisnor. Crush: what she thinks of that,
sickbyc.gif
Personality:very smart, loves animals, and dearly misses her parents and her five guineapigs. As you have noticed, she loves guineapigs but never thought about becoming one herself. Picture or Description:quite short for her age, reddish brownish shoulder length hair and a long fringe to hide behind and ice blue eyes. if annoyed, she has the most thretaning glare. others: she has a sleek athletic body and loves exersise.

Name:Olivia smurk Age: 14 Gender: female Charm: guineapig. History:has been moved to this place because she escaped the other place she was being held prisnor. Crush: what she thinks of that,
sickbyc.gif
Personality:very smart, loves animals, and dearly misses her parents and her five guineapigs. As you have noticed, she loves guineapigs but never thought about becoming one herself. Picture or Description:quite short for her age, reddish brownish shoulder length hair and a long fringe to hide behind and ice blue eyes. if annoyed, she has the most thretaning glare. others: she has a sleek athletic body and loves exersise.

(Ok. I love it. accepted)

Back
Top Bottom