• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Mark nodded "Me too. She intends to try to kill that multi girl, Audrey"

Joshua then came out "Knowing Ben, he's turned Sara against us too" he said as he walked over "I can bet you he's got Sara back under his control somehow" he said

Joshua gulped "If that's the case, we're in really big trouble" he said then his ears flickered as he listened, he heard something and thought it might be Audrey again. Joshua looked at Luke then at Mark, he went to the window and looked out and saw two pair of eyes watching the house "Audrey's back and she's brought a friend" he said

Joshua then came out "Knowing Ben, he's turned Sara against us too" he said as he walked over "I can bet you he's got Sara back under his control somehow" he said

Joshua gulped "If that's the case, we're in really big trouble" he said then his ears flickered as he listened, he heard something and thought it might be Audrey again. Joshua looked at Luke then at Mark, he went to the window and looked out and saw two pair of eyes watching the house "Audrey's back and she's brought a friend" he said
"Great" Mark said sarcastically and pulled one of the guns out of his hoodie even as he moved to get the other from the bag he had left in his room. "Here, shoot her with this" He said and handed Luke the gun in his hand in passing

"Great" Mark said sarcastically and pulled one of the guns out of his hoodie even as he moved to get the other from the bag he had left in his room. "Here, shoot her with this" He said and handed Luke the gun in his hand in passing

Luke nodded and went to the door and walked outside looking for the eyes or movement.

Joshua went out too and looked around, he was ready this time for a fight.

Ben saw this " This isn't good" he said

Sara chuckled and looked at the three of them "Which one? I know..." she said then lunged at Audrey and stabbed her in the shoulder then used her other claws to stab her gut. Audrey felt the pain then pushed Sara away, but when the claws came out, it hurt more then ever. She then backed away "Ben!! What do I do?!?!" she called out to him.

Ben watched then pulled out his knife "Sara!!! I just want to say one thing, nexon will never go back to you" he said trying to get Sara to attack him. Sara heard this and turned then lunged at him, ben saw it and smiled then stabbed her in the gut and held it there. Sara stopped but then pulled away she then kicked ben and bit into his arm. ben saw originally she was going for the neck, but he used his arms to keep  his neck from getting the bite. he then pushed Sara off and felt something un-normal.
Carolyn looked at Ben. "Ben please tell me you brought a gun..." Carolyn's hair was on end, and her slider legs were facing strait down her back between her shoulder blades. She knew Sarah would attack her any second, and it would not end well. "Sara, please, you don't have to kill me, if you ignore me, I'll ignore you. Then again, you're probably going to attack me because I stole your rank. I mean, it's not like it made life better for you. I couldn't bear to watch you use it improperly." Carolyn wasn't really in the mood to have her stomach ripped out! and frankly! she wasn't in the mood for fighting either. She was desperate to get out of this situation, although she knew that she wasn't going to talk her way out of this one.

((Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill))

Carolyn looked at Ben. "Ben please tell me you brought a gun..." Carolyn's hair was on end, and her slider legs were facing strait down her back between her shoulder blades. She knew Sarah would attack her any second, and it would not end well. "Sara, please, you don't have to kill me, if you ignore me, I'll ignore you. Then again, you're probably going to attack me because I stole your rank. I mean, it's not like it made life better for you. I couldn't bear to watch you use it improperly." Carolyn wasn't really in the mood to have her stomach ripped out! and frankly! she wasn't in the mood for fighting either. She was desperate to get out of this situation, although she knew that she wasn't going to talk her way out of this one.

((Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill))

(O_0 Ok then... I'm scared)

Sara then looked at Carolyn then came over and put a claw to her neck "I never cared about the rank, I'm glad a sucker like you took it. But the one thing I regret not doing was at least bring you down, but I can see Audrey's planning that already, so I'll let you live. But if you dare hurt me, stab me or do anything in that sort.. and that means you can't give me the finger, cuss me out of anything to injure me, if you do....then I will hurt you' she said then took the claw away and began to make a run for it.

Audrey finally got to her feet again "Carolyn!!! You idiot!!" she growled then ran after Sara.

Ben watched "I did bring me gun, I just won't use it on her. I'll use the dart gun, but not my pistol' he said then walked out of the room

Luke nodded and went to the door and walked outside looking for the eyes or movement.

Joshua went out too and looked around, he was ready this time for a fight.
Mark grabbed the other gun and the bag, slinging it over his chest as he moved to join Joshua and Luke with the gun out and ready to fire

Back
Top Bottom