Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
(Hey! (Sorry, It's not every day you get the opportunity to use suck awesome emoticons XD))

"Ok then. Should we go?" Skye suggested
Archer, miraculously not the first to finish eating for once, finished soon after Anna. When he was finished, he pushed his plate away a bit, slouching down in his chair and tilting his head back, "That was good, thanks again for paying" He said with a smile

(I understand)

Jason nodded "yeah, we better continue to move" he said then waited for them.

Max stood up and was ready to walk some more.

(Hey! (Sorry, It's not every day you get the opportunity to use such awesome emoticons XD))

"Ok then. Should we go?" Skye suggested
Archer, miraculously not the first to finish eating for once, finished soon after Anna. When he was finished, he pushed his plate away a bit, slouching down in his chair and tilting his head back, "That was good, thanks again for paying" He said with a smile
Anna looked back to him and smiled at his posture "Your welcome. What do you want to do next?"

Sara looked at him, then stood up and went to leave. She knew Audrey would be back so she had to leave now. She looked at him then gave him a sight smile.

Jason came back and looked at them.
"Sara, wait" Mark called then lay back, still weak but feeling better than he had before.

"Sara, wait" Mark called then lay back, still weak but feeling better than he had before.

Sara looked at Mark, she was about to leave, but she came back over to Mark "Don't over do it, you'll rip the stitching" she said then went to leave again.

"Don't let him win" Mark said, staying down for the moment "You deserve better"

Sara looked at him and sighed "It's not that easy" she said then left without another word.

Joshua lay in his bed, he felt like everything was broken.

Luke sat in the chair asleep.

And on a table near Mark, there was a note that Sara left there, for him to read when, or if he got better.

Sara looked at him and sighed "It's not that easy" she said then left without another word.

Joshua lay in his bed, he felt like everything was broken.

Luke sat in the chair asleep.

And on a table near Mark, there was a note that Sara left there, for him to read when, or if he got better.
"Nothing worth it is ever easy" Mark said to the quiet room then sighed and closed his eyes again, thinking. After a few minutes he sat up gingerly and looked around. He held one hand to his belly as he moved to pick up the note then sat back down to read it.

"Nothing worth it is ever easy" Mark said to the quiet room then sighed and closed his eyes again, thinking. After a few minutes he sat up gingerly and looked around. He held one hand to his belly as he moved to pick up the note then sat back down to read it.

Sara ran back to the lab, and saw Audrey was waiting there for her.

The note read: Mark, Luke and Joshua I'm sorry for hurting you, it's just that Ben has been really getting to me and I did something very stupid to try to get free from him. It made me turn into that killing monster, I'm terrible sorry about what happened, I wish I could take it all back, but I know that I have hurt you all. I just hope you three can forgive me. I probably won't come back, but if I do, I want you three to fight me and bring me down. I don't care if I'm hurt during this. I've been already hurt. I just want you three to know, I probably will be killed by that girl, Audrey because of my late return, but if I'm not and we meet again, I want you three to do this last thing for me, kill me. the note ended there, the part she crossed out could be read if you really looked at it, but she tried to make it look like it wasn't suppose to be there.

Luke woke up and saw the note "what's that?' he asked Mark.

Back
Top Bottom