• Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Caroline grinned.
~~
( No, TELL ME THE PLAN!)

Zack looked at her and smiled at he then came over and kissed he.

(Oh...... I don' want to spoil it, but you might be surprised. So I'll say a little bit of it. Sara wants to be killed by Elizabeth, because if she goes back to the lab, she'll be killed by Audrey. So she would rather die a quick death then a slow and painful one. Now the next part, if they fight, is where you'll just have to wait and see.)

Mark sighed and nodded "Hi Joshua" He said without turning to see him

Joshua looked at him "Good morning Mark, so what did Luke make?' he asked as he sat at the table

Luke then got Joshua his eggs "Eggs" he said

Last edited:
Zack looked at her and smiled at he then came over and kissed he.

(Oh...... I don' want to spoil it, but you might be surprised. So I'll say a little bit of it. Sara wants to be killed by Elizabeth, because if she goes back to the lab, she'll be killed by Audrey. So she would rather die a quick death then a slow and painful one. Now the next part, if they fight, is where you'll just have to wait and see.)

Joshua looked at him "Good morning Mark, so what did Luke make?' he asked as he sat at the table

Luke then got Joshua his eggs "Eggs" he said
Mark looked over to him and smiled making a motion towards the plate "Yeah, eggs" He said then returned his arm to the table.

Jason heard this and sighed, he knew this might get dangerous too, because of Skye and Max with the DNA inside them.

Zack continued to look outside and said nothing.

(I have a plan, and it needs Elizabeth)

Luke nodded "Well, only time will tell Mark" he said

Joshua got up and went to the kitchen and saw Mark and Luke had already eaten.
Skye glanced up at Jasons sigh, her eyes temorarily resting on the two in front of her

Mark looked over to him and smiled making a motion towards the plate "Yeah, eggs" He said then returned his arm to the table.

Joshua then began to eat.

Luke sat there then sighed "So what do we do now? We're all injured, so it's going to be hard for us to do lots of things" he said

Joshua then began to eat.

Luke sat there then sighed "So what do we do now? We're all injured, so it's going to be hard for us to do lots of things" he said
Mark nodded and glanced around "Yeah it will. We will have to get some help, maybe some real guns since the darts don't work"

"Ok" Archer said, giving a small grin. He walked along the foot path, kicking any small pebbles that happened to be in his path. It was a habit he'd had for a long time, and almost seemed to do it without realising
Anna watched him kicking pebbles along the path as they left the city again. She looked ahead tot eh trees of the forest when they reached the edge of the city

Mark nodded and glanced around "Yeah it will. We will have to get some help, maybe some real guns since the darts don't work"

Luke nodded "Sara and Audrey seem to be powerful when they're together" he said

Joshua nodded "If we have to fight them again, then we'll have to split them" he said

Back
Top Bottom