• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Luke nodded "Sara and Audrey seem to be powerful when they're together" he said

Joshua nodded "If we have to fight them again, then we'll have to split them" he said
Mark shook his head "Audrey is too strong to fight one-on-one. She is the one we would need to concentrate on. Sara...we may be able to call her back to herself or may not depending on what they do to her."

Mark shook his head "Audrey is too strong to fight one-on-one. She is the one we would need to concentrate on. Sara...we may be able to call her back to herself or may not depending on what they do to her."

Luke nodded "Sara is weaker than Audrey, so she's not a problem" he said

"Don't say that luke, she's strong if she does hit and gets those...odd claws into your shoulder" he said. "what 'odd'?" asked Luke. Joshua nodded "The thing that she said that was 'a mistake' I think I know what it was" he said

Luke nodded "Sara is weaker than Audrey, so she's not a problem" he said

"Don't say that luke, she's strong if she does hit and gets those...odd claws into your shoulder" he said. "what 'odd'?" asked Luke. Joshua nodded "The thing that she said that was 'a mistake' I think I know what it was" he said
Mark nodded "More DNA for one, you can smell it on her. Do you think that is what she meant?"

Joshua nodded "I can tell you, she was given a third does of DNA" he said

Luke looked at him "Isn't that dangerous?' he asked
Mark sighed and nodded "Appears to make it even harder to control the animal. What was it with her claws though?"

Back
Top Bottom