• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Zack looked at her and smiled.

Audrey chuckled "You know what? I might spar her and kill you instead" she said and turned and lunged towards Elisabeth and pinned her against a tree " really think you should have killed her when you ha he chance, but now it's you who's being killed" she said got ready to put a claw right though her neck.

Sara watched and growled "Let her go" she said

Joshua nodded "It probably will only t that far, but it will also give her suicidal thoughts" he said "And that also explains parts of the letter" he said

Luke looked at him then at Mark "Well that says a lot" he said
"And no way back from it, is there?" Mark asked quietly

Caroline smiled.
~~
Elizabeth smirked. " Go on." As she lodged the gun at her throat.

Zack looked at her and then kissed her

Audrey uses her hand and grabbed it before it went into her neck. She then pulled it away from her, but also cut her hand while doing so. She looked at Elizabeth "I really am glad to see you finally die" she said then stabbed her claw into her chest and held it there.

Sara then rushed over and began to try and help Elizabeth.

"And no way back from it, is there?" Mark asked quietly

"It might be reversible, but I've never been able to try it" he said "DNA is very tricky to understand" he added.

Luke thought "Maybe we can snap her out of that kind of thought" he said

( Where?)
~~
Elizabeth kicked at her gut and took out her dagger.
(Lips)

Audrey didn't back down, she then pulled out a needle filled with some type of poison and got ready to stab it into Elizabeth.

Sara tried her best to get Audrey to let Elizabeth go, but it was still not working. She then bit into her shoulder and held it there for the longest time.

Zack looked at her and then kissed her

Audrey uses her hand and grabbed it before it went into her neck. She then pulled it away from her, but also cut her hand while doing so. She looked at Elizabeth "I really am glad to see you finally die" she said then stabbed her claw into her chest and held it there.

Sara then rushed over and began to try and help Elizabeth.

"It might be reversible, but I've never been able to try it" he said "DNA is very tricky to understand" he added.

Luke thought "Maybe we can snap her out of that kind of thought" he said
Mark nodded "That's what I have been doing. But it was harder to reach her this time."

Mark nodded "That's what I have been doing. But it was harder to reach her this time."

Joshua then thought of something "Every time you tried to call her, she was around Audrey. Maybe it's fear that keeps her from truly coming back out" he said

Luke thought about it "It might be, because after Audrey left. Didn't she help us?' he asked

Joshua then thought of something "Every time you tried to call her, she was around Audrey. Maybe it's fear that keeps her from truly coming back out" he said

Luke thought about it "It might be, because after Audrey left. Didn't she help us?' he asked
"Yes, but she left with Audrey, so she came back before she helped us" Mark pointed out

"Yes, but she left with Audrey, so she came back before she helped us" Mark pointed out

"That's when fear comes back into play. I can tell you now. She's afraid of Audrey, and obeys what she says" he said

Luke then thought of something while they were talking "I just thought of something. When she was attacking me, I could tell she was in her normal self and she looked like she was pleading for help" he said. Joshua thought about "Maybe Mark did call her back, but she just couldn't respond the way she wanted" he said

Back
Top Bottom