Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Caroline looked into his eyes.
~
(K)

Elizabeth fell down.

Zack then sat next to her and kissed her cheek.

Audrey looked at her and chuckled "You can't out smart me" she said then looked at Sara then put a claw right into her gut and pushed her against a tree then pulled it out and went to leave them.

Sara fell to the ground and held her hands over the wound.

Mark shifted his position in the chair, trying to ease the pain a bit "So she wanted us to fight her even then?"

"No' said Luke

"She's more afraid than any of us are" said Joshua "She's only doing these things because she's told to do it., but if she doesn't she probably will be killed" he said

A light breeze ran through the forest, and Skye soaked up the small rays of sun light that reached the forest floor

Jason looked at the ground in deep thought about the day.

Max just walked without a word.

Zack then sat next to her and kissed her cheek.

Audrey looked at her and chuckled "You can't out smart me" she said then looked at Sara then put a claw right into her gut and pushed her against a tree then pulled it out and went to leave them.

Sara fell to the ground and held her hands over the wound.

"No' said Luke

"She's more afraid than any of us are" said Joshua "She's only doing these things because she's told to do it., but if she doesn't she probably will be killed" he said

Jason looked at the ground in deep thought about the day.

Max just walked without a word.
Mark sighed and nodded "Alright"

Caroline smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth stood up once more.
(I need to say this about Zack and Caroline. I smile every time they're like in kissing distance of each other XD)

Zack smiled too and just stared into her beautiful eyes.

Audrey looked at Elizabeth and chuckled "You're still trying to fight me?' she asked then stabbed Elizabeth in the gut and pinned her against a tree "You're messing with the wrong person" she said then pulled her claws out and went to leave again.

Back
Top Bottom