• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
(It's ok)

Sara got to the exit and opened it and made a run for the forest.

Audrey saw this and knew she wouldn't be able to keep up with her in the forest. So she stopped then turned and waited for Ben.

Ben came over and saw then he waited for Carolyn to see what she had to say about this.
Carolyn caught up with them and raised her eyebrow at Ben's expression. "What?"

Mark helped her to the bed so she could lay down to rest

Sara got into the bed and sat down "Thank, Mark" she said with a smile (I hear the song again XD)

Caroline grinned.
~~
Elizabeth laughted and walked away.

Zack looked at her and smiled.
________

Sara watched Elizabeth walk away, but knew it was still dangerous to be here. So she tried to run, but all she could do was run.

Sara got into the bed and sat down "Thank, Mark" she said with a smile (I hear the song again XD)

Zack looked at her and smiled.
________

Sara watched Elizabeth walk away, but knew it was still dangerous to be here. So she tried to run, but all she could do was run.
(Now I do too, lol)
Mark nodded and glanced around the room "Are you hungry?" He asked, a bit nervous since they were alone

Carolyn caught up with them and raised her eyebrow at Ben's expression. "What?"

Ben pulled out of dart gun again "Audrey, grab her" he said

Audrey chuckled and grabbed her and made she to keep her from kicking of fighting back. Ben looked at Carolyn " Why did you let Sara get away, and if you lie.... these darts are highly poisonous" he said "So it would kill you"

(Now I do too, lol)
Mark nodded and glanced around the room "Are you hungry?" He asked, a bit nervous since they were alone

(XD I knew it!!! that scene is coming to mind again and after I just read what you wrote, it seems it might go that way)

Sara nodded "Sure, I'd like something to eat" she said, but in the back of her mind she was just thinking about them being alone....and this made her a little comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom