Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Wintent snarled snapping at her.

Nexon jumoed to his feet. "I'll kill you!" He snalred. "Don't touch her!"

Sara growled then brought Wintent over to the chains, she picked up on of the only still intact chains and tied it around Wintent so she could barely move.

Audrey chuckled "Why do you care so much about that weak girl? Wintent's nothing but an idiot. All I see when I see her, is a pawn in my plans and so are you and Mark. So thanks for breaking up with Sara, because you just made my plan this much easier" she laughed then went to leave "And by the ways, Sara will die a painful one and you two will watch" she said

Sara growled then brought Wintent over to the chains, she picked up on of the only still intact chains and tied it around Wintent so she could barely move.

Audrey chuckled "Why do you care so much about that weak girl? Wintent's nothing but an idiot. All I see when I see her, is a pawn in my plans and so are you and Mark. So thanks for breaking up with Sara, because you just made my plan this much easier" she laughed then went to leave "And by the ways, Sara will die a painful one and you two will watch" she said
Mark growled at her as she left, then once she was gone he darted forward to break the lock on the door

"What's the thing?" She said staring into his eyes, and her words muffled by his hand,

(Sry didn't finish.) her words muffled as his hand moved away.

(I understand)

Nate looked at her "It's a hybrid experiment that was brought here. and it will kill people trying to escape. The Hybrid experiment will not want anyone in it's way so you better be careful if you try to escape because that...thing will come and get you. And it does have a name, Audrey. She's crazy and won't let anyone escape" he said

"Um, so what do we do?" She asked, "what is our purpose? Why haven't I changed?"

Nate circled her once then stood back in front of her "There's nothing we can do.I really don't know our purpose and the reason you haven't changed is because they haven't given you the DNA" he said

Back
Top Bottom