Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sara growled then brought Wintent over to the chains, she picked up on of the only still intact chains and tied it around Wintent so she could barely move.

Audrey chuckled "Why do you care so much about that weak girl? Wintent's nothing but an idiot. All I see when I see her, is a pawn in my plans and so are you and Mark. So thanks for breaking up with Sara, because you just made my plan this much easier" she laughed then went to leave "And by the ways, Sara will die a painful one and you two will watch" she said

Wintent growled at her glaring at her.

Nexon shook the bars to the cage trying to get out.

(If you want me too, I can do that very easily)

The footsteps then stopped and it went to a chuckle.

Nate nodded and began to walk "Follow me, I'll show you" he said

"So, is there anything to do here?" Tessa asked, flipping her blonde hair out of her eyes.

(Chest)

Audrey saw the other girl and Ben, then released Leah and went over to them.

((k :p))

A small gasp of pain escaped Leah when Audrey's claws were stabbed into her, a look of shock falling upon her face. Almost as soon as it had appeared though, the expression was gone. To replace it came the mask she so often wore to hide her feelings, though she was completely unable to hide the hatred that flashed in her dark hazel eyes at the sight of Audrey retreating to Ben

Anna nodded and pointed up to the sun "Sun's directly overhead, that's noon, or close enough for our purposes" She said and shrugged

Rowan looked to her and chuckled "Nice to know you were actually paying attention to me Anna"
Archer frowned a bit, not really knowing what the two were talking about. "Are we still going somewhere?" He asked

Apparently only just properly noticing the water near by, Xavier had gone down to the stream for a drink. When he was done, he stood back up from the crouching position he had been in. He looked back over at the other three with a faint flick of his ears. It was all very well that Rowan had found his sister, but he couldn't help wondering what he was going to do himself now

Archer frowned a bit, not really knowing what the two were talking about. "Are we still going somewhere?" He asked

Apparently only just properly noticing the water near by, Xavier had gone down to the stream for a drink. When he was done, he stood back up from the crouching position he had been in. He looked back over at the other three with a faint flick of his ears. It was all very well that Rowan had found his sister, but he couldn't help wondering what he was going to do himself now
Rowan and Anna came over to sit on a log near the water. Rowan looked to the other two boys and shrugged "I don't know what we are going to do now." He admitted "I just know that those people are going to pay, somehow."

Anna sat quietly, dipping her head in thought

Rowan and Anna came over to sit on a log near the water. Rowan looked to the other two boys and shrugged "I don't know what we are going to do now." He admitted "I just know that those people are going to pay, somehow."

Anna sat quietly, dipping her head in thought

"That's a big somehow" Archer commented as he sat down on the grass, facing the stream

Xavier remained standing despite the others decision to rest a bit. He gazed into the water quietly, thinking

"That's a big somehow" Archer commented as he sat down on the grass, facing the stream

Xavier remained standing despite the others decision to rest a bit. He gazed into the water quietly, thinking
Rowan nodded "I know that." He said and glanced up at the clouds overhead then around the group, thinking.

"What if we get the others that have escaped and form a group with them?" Anna asked after a moment of silence had passed

Wintent growled at her glaring at her.

Nexon shook the bars to the cage trying to get out.

Sara growled at her then let her up and went to leave "I'm glad to see you're still trying to fight" she said then opened the door and walked out.

Audrey laughed as she left and knew that Nexon and Mark were now part of this evil plan and they were going to fall with Sara.

"So, is there anything to do here?" Tessa asked, flipping her blonde hair out of her eyes.

NAte thought about that "Well, all there is to do is try to escape without getting caught, but that's very hard to do" he said

((k :p))

A small gasp of pain escaped Leah when Audrey's claws were stabbed into her, a look of shock falling upon her face. Almost as soon as it had appeared though, the expression was gone. To replace it came the mask she so often wore to hide her feelings, though she was completely unable to hide the hatred that flashed in her dark hazel eyes at the sight of Audrey retreating to Ben
Ben saw Leah then came over and put a hand to her cheek "Poor thing, you've been caught" he said

The other girl waited in the shadows and watched.

Back
Top Bottom