Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Inside the room was a girl, in a water chamber, but she too was an experiment. she looked like a Leopard. She seemed to be asleep at the moment.

Ben looked at the girl and sighed then went over to a pulse monitor and then over to a computer that was hooked up to the chamber and the pulse monitor. He typed something in and saw that everything seemed to be fine. then he pushed something and watched the chamber.

Nothing happened, the girl was still asleep.
"So this is her" Mark said and grinned at Ben

:)) )
Chilali soon had a fire going with the ember from the other fire and settled back in the lean-to

( : ) )

Jason watched the fire and smiled

Max then waited for Skye.

Sara looked at Nexon and put a hand to his cheek and kissed it.
Skye dumped the wood bits on the ground about a meter away from the fire, and stood watching it for a moment

Audrey then came back and looked at Carolyn and chuckled "Look at you, locked up like an animal" she said "I'm free you're not. I just hope Ben keeps that promise" she said then chuckled "Now that, that idiotic girl Wintent's is back and so is her brother. I can use them to finally kill Sara" she said
Carolyn sat back down and waved her hand dismissively. "Fine by me if you kill her. And about me being locked up, I'm a bit relived to have some time away from one person or another..." She looked in the direction that Ben had gone.

((WHY AM I COMSTANTLY SEEING BEN AS VARIOUS MEMBERS OF THE MIDNIGHT CREW?

Back
Top Bottom