Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Joshua had kicked right where he had just gotten cut with the knife earlier so Mark gasped and squirmed a little in pain before he could clear it enough to think straight again, unfortunately that gave the older man time to pin him down. Mark growled at him then shook his head and backed his ears "Joshua, you don't want to do this"

Joshua growled, in his eyes they looked blanked out, so he didn't understand a word Mark was saying.

Luke grabbed Sara and dragged her over to Ben and Audrey then made sure she could escape so he went over with Joshua and grabbed Mark and held him from squirming.

Audrey put her claws to Sara's neck and got ready to kill her.

ben looked at Mark "Everything has fallen, I'm glad to see you were able to make it, to see the end of your girl, to watch her suffer" he said

Joshua growled, in his eyes they looked blanked out, so he didn't understand a word Mark was saying.

Luke grabbed Sara and dragged her over to Ben and Audrey then made sure she could escape so he went over with Joshua and grabbed Mark and held him from squirming.

Audrey put her claws to Sara's neck and got ready to kill her.

ben looked at Mark "Everything has fallen, I'm glad to see you were able to make it, to see the end of your girl, to watch her suffer" he said
Mark struggled against the hold the two men had on him then sighed and went still "The end is it?" He asked then looked to Joshua and then to Luke "Sorry, but I am nobody's lapdog to be told to sit and stay" He growled then broke free from their hold, pushing one away then turning and shoving the other away, letting the wolf come out to help him fight. He looked to Ben and growled, moving closer to him and Audrey to free Sara

Mark struggled against the hold the two men had on him then sighed and went still "The end is it?" He asked then looked to Joshua and then to Luke "Sorry, but I am nobody's lapdog to be told to sit and stay" He growled then broke free from their hold, pushing one away then turning and shoving the other away, letting the wolf come out to help him fight. He looked to Ben and growled, moving closer to him and Audrey to free Sara

Audrey just about stabbed Sara, when Andria came and kicked her away from Sara. Andria stood there then looked at Sara and helped her up and looked at Mark "Mark!! Get Sara out of here!!"she said.

Sara stumbled over to Mark then looked at Andria. Andria looked at Ben. Ben stared at his own daughter then felt a small tear run down his cheek, but then he smiled "I see now" he said then grabbed a long metal pipe "I tried my very best to help you, but I see there is no help for you" he said

Luke and Joshua then came back and looked around realizing what happened, they grabbed Sara and Mark and began to drag them away and to the exit.

Audrey just about stabbed Sara, when Andria came and kicked her away from Sara. Andria stood there then looked at Sara and helped her up and looked at Mark "Mark!! Get Sara out of here!!"she said.

Sara stumbled over to Mark then looked at Andria. Andria looked at Ben. Ben stared at his own daughter then felt a small tear run down his cheek, but then he smiled "I see now" he said then grabbed a long metal pipe "I tried my very best to help you, but I see there is no help for you" he said

Luke and Joshua then came back and looked around realizing what happened, they grabbed Sara and Mark and began to drag them away and to the exit.
Mark shrugged Luke's hand off so he could get next to Sara and help her to move towards the exit "Are you hurt?"

Mark shrugged Luke's hand off so he could get next to Sara and help her to move towards the exit "Are you hurt?"

Sara looked at Mark "I'm fine, but what about you?" she asked

Luke and Joshua looked at each other "What's happened?" asked Luke.

Joshua just listened.

Sara looked at Mark "I'm fine, but what about you?" she asked

Luke and Joshua looked at each other "What's happened?" asked Luke.

Joshua just listened.
"Fighting" Mark said to answer Luke "I'll be fine" He said and looked to Sara, "Let's get out of here. Did Anna ever get back to you?" He asked Joshua and Luke

"Fighting" Mark said to answer Luke "I'll be fine" He said and looked to Sara, "Let's get out of here. Did Anna ever get back to you?" He asked Joshua and Luke

Luke looked at Mark and Sara and wondered.

Joshua shook his head "Anna never came to us" he said

Sara looked at Mark then to the others "We need to leave now, or we'll be killed" she said. Joshua began to run "Luke, you know where the exit is?' he asked. Luke nodded "Com on you two" he said to Sara and Mark as he began to follow after Joshua.

(Goodnight)
(Aww night...)

Luke looked at Mark and Sara and wondered.

Joshua shook his head "Anna never came to us" he said

Sara looked at Mark then to the others "We need to leave now, or we'll be killed" she said. Joshua began to run "Luke, you know where the exit is?' he asked. Luke nodded "Com on you two" he said to Sara and Mark as he began to follow after Joshua.

(Aww night...)
Mark nodded then took her hand and started to run after Joshua.

Back
Top Bottom