• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Name:Patricia Wharton (Pat)
Charm(What animal are you?Wolf, Lion, cat, Dog Ect): none (She's a doctor)
History: Pat had a rough childhood but she survived and turned to learning to be a doctor to be able to help others caught in similar situations as she had been. When she met Mark she took a liking to him and took a risk, taking him into her home whenever he would disappear from his, or letting him use her father's cabin in the woods. That was the beginning of her taking in teens who needed a place to stay for a night or two just to get away from their abusive families. When possible she tries to convince them to get the police involved and let themselves be taken away from the situation.
Crush:
Personality: Kind, caring, but stubborn
Picture or Description:
others:
(Since she's become such a part of this rp, here's her form)

Noah glanced around the kitchen. He went to the fridge and got a cheese stick.
(Awww night then :'( )

Max smiled and began to run after her.

((I ish here!))

Skye raced under the trees, her feet making a soft padding sound over the soft soil. She half tripped and half did a kind of dive into a patch of ferns, and lay there on her back laughing. Laughing for once. Anyone passing by would have thought she was insane, but that was the least of her worries
"What is it?" Rowan asked and stood straighter

Anna looked to him then to Rowan, worried
((Oh no, I had to come up with something again O-O))

"I don't know if there's still someone here or something, but that far room is trashed!" Archer said

Xavier tilted his head a bit, ears pricked as if he might hear something from the other end of the hall way. He didn't of course, so just gave Archer a funny look

((I ish here!))

Skye raced under the trees, her feet making a soft padding sound over the soft soil. She half tripped and half did a kind of dive into a patch of ferns, and lay there on her back laughing. Laughing for once. Anyone passing by would have thought she was insane, but that was the least of her worries
((Oh no, I had to come up with something again O-O))

"I don't know if there's still someone here or something, but that far room is trashed!" Archer said

Xavier tilted his head a bit, ears pricked as if he might hear something from the other end of the hall way. He didn't of course, so just gave Archer a funny look
(lol that would have been Sara's room then)

Rowan tilted his head then stood to go see "I doubt anyone else is here, Anna already looked over the place" He said but he wasn't leaving anything to chance and had to check for himself.

Anna shook her head after Rowan left and motioned to the food "Well dig in, then we can decide what to do next"

(lol that would have been Sara's room then)

Rowan tilted his head then stood to go see "I doubt anyone else is here, Anna already looked over the place" He said but he wasn't leaving anything to chance and had to check for himself.

Anna shook her head after Rowan left and motioned to the food "Well dig in, then we can decide what to do next"

((XD))

"Ok, prepare yourself" Archer shrugged, a dangerously mischievous glint in his eyes. He plonked down onto one of the chairs

Xavier frowned a bit as he watched Rowan go down the hall way. It was probably nothing, but still

((XD))

"Ok, prepare yourself" Archer shrugged, a dangerously mischievous glint in his eyes. He plonked down onto one of the chairs

Xavier frowned a bit as he watched Rowan go down the hall way. It was probably nothing, but still
Rowan found the trashed room and went in to search it for anyone. After a couple of minutes he came back and took his seat again "Nothing there" He said and started eating

Zack watched her and smiled.
_______

Joshua smiled "you're welcome" he said

Luke cam in and went to go rest for awhile.

(Cool. :ya )

Audrey looked to, but didn't jump "I can't stand that these guards don't clean up" she said

Sara looked at Mark and smiled and started to slowly fall asleep.

Jason was up and doing stuff, he walked off to find some food.

Nate shrugged "Well, this is only 'Stage 1' as they call it" he said "You should be happy at they have out, the next stage is going to be worse." he said

Max looked and saw Chilali still in the lean-to "Chiali is there and Jason, I think might be out looking for food" he said

Audrey stopped then turned back and cam over, then unlocked her ceil and came in and growled, then grabbed her and made her stand "Listen here, you little runt I will not take what you just said, so you better not do that again, or I will make sure you don't get feed for the next month" she said then let her go, backed out of the ceil then shut and locked it.

"What do you mean, 'stage one'?" Tessa asked trying not to be snotty.

"What do you mean, 'stage one'?" Tessa asked trying not to be snotty.

Nate looked at the ground "Well, when I say 'Stage one' I mean the fir part of the experimenting they'll later do" he said

Name:Patricia Wharton (Pat)
Charm(What animal are you?Wolf, Lion, cat, Dog Ect): none (She's a doctor)
History: Pat had a rough childhood but she survived and turned to learning to be a doctor to be able to help others caught in similar situations as she had been. When she met Mark she took a liking to him and took a risk, taking him into her home whenever he would disappear from his, or letting him use her father's cabin in the woods. That was the beginning of her taking in teens who needed a place to stay for a night or two just to get away from their abusive families. When possible she tries to convince them to get the police involved and let themselves be taken away from the situation.
Crush:
Personality: Kind, caring, but stubborn
Picture or Description:
others:
(Since she's become such a part of this rp, here's her form)
(Accepted. I love it already)

((I ish here!))

Max came by and gripped and landed beside Skye and chuckled and looked at her.

((Napoleon dynamite quote) Nothing is happening in this Roleplay.)
(I like the that)

Mark glanced to Sara then took her hand with a smile.

~~~
Pat went to wash the plate, thinking of her houseguests and wondering what she would do when she had to go into work the next morning. She had the day off. She glanced to Audrey watching her and smiled softly. "Ask if you want to know. If it's something I cannot tell you I will say that."
(So romantic)

Sara looked at him and smiled too, as she took his hand.

Audrey looked at Pat, if her only good eye "I saw you take a plate, then you com e back with the same plate but it's empty. Is there someone else here besides us?' she asked

(Accepted. I love it already)

(So romantic)

Sara looked at him and smiled too, as she took his hand.

Audrey looked at Pat, if her only good eye "I saw you take a plate, then you com e back with the same plate but it's empty. Is there someone else here besides us?' she asked
( :) )
Mark looked ahead so he wouldn't do something foolish like trip on his shoes for looking at her

~~~
Pat nodded and glanced up to the attic "Yes, but she is too afraid to even come down right now."

Back
Top Bottom