Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Mark wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips

~~~
Pat had been about to say something when Audrey attacked the guard. She shook her head and moved to her porch steps "I brought an unconscious girl to get medical aide. You are not the police, so you cannot take her. After all I only have your word she has done any crime."

Sara kissed his lips too, as she held him close to her.
_______

Audrey growled then released and waited..

The guards began to come closer "She is a menace and will be taken away even if we have to fight" said some of the guards then fired some darts at Audrey. Audrey dodged two out of the five darts. she pulled the tree out and felt like she was falling asleep.

Sara kissed his lips too, as she held him close to her.
_______

Audrey growled then released and waited..

The guards began to come closer "She is a menace and will be taken away even if we have to fight" said some of the guards then fired some darts at Audrey. Audrey dodged two out of the five darts. she pulled the tree out and felt like she was falling asleep.
Mark held her close, enjoying the kisses

~~~
Pat shook her head and moved closer to Audrey, wanting to help her to get inside "She isn't a menace to me, and you are still not the police, so get off my property now" She said and raised the gun "Final warning"

Mark held her close, enjoying the kisses

~~~
Pat shook her head and moved closer to Audrey, wanting to help her to get inside "She isn't a menace to me, and you are still not the police, so get off my property now" She said and raised the gun "Final warning"

Sara smiled as she kissed his passionately.

Audrey looked around trying to stay awake.

The guards then got ready to shoot Pat just in case "Back down, or we'll have to shoot" one of the guards said.

Rowan found the trashed room and went in to search it for anyone. After a couple of minutes he came back and took his seat again "Nothing there" He said and started eating

Archer shrugged inbetween mouthfuls of his dinner when Rowan came back

Xavier started to eat his quietly

Max came by and gripped and landed beside Skye and chuckled and looked at her.
Skye blew her hair out of her face when she stopped laughing after a moment. "I haven't done that in a while, or laughed actually. Feels good" She grinned, still sprawled out on her back looking up at the tree tops above them

Sara smiled as she kissed his passionately.

Audrey looked around trying to stay awake.

The guards then got ready to shoot Pat just in case "Back down, or we'll have to shoot" one of the guards said.
(pm or skip?)

~~~
"Can you get up Audrey?" Pat asked as she looked to the guards. :I fire this gun and everyone in the neighborhood will be out with their guns to see what's wrong. So far you are the ones acting like criminals, not her." She said, it was a bluff but she acted as if it was true. "Get off my land. Now"

Skye blew her hair out of her face when she stopped laughing after a moment. "I haven't done that in a while, or laughed actually. Feels good" She grinned, still sprawled out on her back looking up at the tree tops above them

Max smiled "me either, it's been a long time since I've been able to do something like that" he said then looked at Skye and smiled.

(pm or skip?)

~~~
"Can you get up Audrey?" Pat asked as she looked to the guards. :I fire this gun and everyone in the neighborhood will be out with their guns to see what's wrong. So far you are the ones acting like criminals, not her." She said, it was a bluff but she acted as if it was true. "Get off my land. Now"

(I don't know. Which one do you want to do? PM or skip?)

The guards then all laughed and began to come closer some got ready to chain and cuff Audrey up while others went to grab Pat and take her away.

Audrey growled and nodded to Pat "I'm still awake and ready to fight" she said then looked round and growled even more

Archer shrugged inbetween mouthfuls of his dinner when Rowan came back

Xavier started to eat his quietly

Rowan sat to eat his meal quietly. He and Anna were soon finished and looked to Archer and Xavier

Nate looked at the ground "Well, when I say 'Stage one' I mean the fir part of the experimenting they'll later do" he said

(Accepted. I love it already)

Max came by and gripped and landed beside Skye and chuckled and looked at her.

(I like the that)

(So romantic)

Sara looked at him and smiled too, as she took his hand.

Audrey looked at Pat, if her only good eye "I saw you take a plate, then you com e back with the same plate but it's empty. Is there someone else here besides us?' she asked

" what happens in stage one?" Tessa sked.

Max smiled "me either, it's been a long time since I've been able to do something like that" he said then looked at Skye and smiled.

(I don't know. Which one do you want to do? PM or skip?)

The guards then all laughed and began to come closer some got ready to chain and cuff Audrey up while others went to grab Pat and take her away.

Audrey growled and nodded to Pat "I'm still awake and ready to fight" she said then looked round and growled even more
(Skip this time I guess)

Pat raised the gun and fired a shot that hit the cuffs and ricocheted off. It had not been what she was aiming for "Get away" She said, glaring to the guards.

Back
Top Bottom