Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Ben then looked at Leah "Find Audrey, no mercy....kill her" he said then walked off "And I don't care how you do it, and I already said. I'm done with Audrey, I want you to be the new favorite" he said then walked off "And if you try to betray me, I'll make sure to have to killed" he said

The men nodded "We already spotted some unstable DNA cells, inside five of the 'new' experiments. Sara, Mark, Max, Skye and one more I can't remember the name of" he said as he walked around "That why Ben wants these experiments brought back soon. If not they could end up hurting those that weren't intended to be hurt" he said

Audrey quickly ran and looked around but once she heard an alarm go off, she knew Ben knew about the escape.
Pat followed him when he moved and wondered if the other was the girl Mark had talked about, Anna. She didn't know a Max or Skye offhand though that didn't mean much, so many of those kids she had helped only once or twice had given false names because they were scared. "Why are they unstable?" She asked and wondered is there was anything she could do to help Mark. She knew well what normal people could do to one another, adding the DNA and changing the teens only made it that much more dangerous

~~~
Angel followed Audrey, getting scared at the alarm, but not stopping.

Pat followed him when he moved and wondered if the other was the girl Mark had talked about, Anna. She didn't know a Max or Skye off hand though that didn't mean much, so many of those kids she had helped only once or twice had given false names because they were scared. "Why are they unstable?" She asked and wondered is there was anything she could do to help Mark. She knew well what normal people could do to one another, adding the DNA and changing the teens only made it that much more dangerous

~~~
Angel followed Audrey, getting scared at the alarm, but not stopping.

The man looked at her "Well, the amount that was given to them is very dangerous, but we think it is a combination of both the amount and their feelings" he said. "For example, Sara and Mark. Those two are in love and they decided they wanted a child, so Sara's DNA, Lioness, will keep stress from killing the child for the first few months, but after time it will stop and if Sara's stressed it could possible kill the child. If that happens the Lioness could go off about that and send Sara's mind into a frenzy and it might kill her also. Mark is unstable because of the Wolf DNA we chose, our fault there, both him and the wolf are merged into one mind now, but soon it could cause the brain to just go only into the wolf Mind and stay there for good" he said

Audrey finally got to the exit and unlocked the door then opened it for Angel "Go!!' she said

Leah could heard Audrey and that other girl around the next corner, and she did another episode of the sliding across the floor, nearly falling over routine. She growled lowly when she saw then up ahead, though mostly because of the task that she knew lay ahead of her. And a rather unpleasant messy one at that, one she would have preferred to avoid

Caroline didn't notice. She felt a tear coming, and gently rubbed it away.
~~~
Elizabeth looked at a tree. " The color of their hairs?"

Zack saw this and looked at her more "Are you ok?' he asked wanting t know what was wrong.

Joshua looked at Elizabeth unsure how to answer, then he heard sounds coming from the cabin

Leah could heard Audrey and that other girl around the next corner, and she did another episode of the sliding across the floor, nearly falling over routine. She growled lowly when she saw then up ahead, though mostly because of the task that she knew lay ahead of her. And a rather unpleasant messy one at that, one she would have preferred to avoid

Audrey then saw Leah and finally growled "Come and get me" she said ready for a fight.

Last edited:
Tessa replied with a simple, "Stage two?"

NAte nodded "That's when you slowly begin to act like the animal that you were given though a needle" he said "Animal DNA is what they will put into you" he said

Caroline looked at him. " Yeah." She lied and kept walking, looking at her feet.
~~
Elizabeth took a piece of hair from the tree.

Zack knew she was lying, but wondered if he should say anything.

Joshua then began to head back to the cabin wondering who was out here now.

Back
Top Bottom