Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Alyssa looked at Audrey, looked at Ben, then back at Audrey. She didn't think the decision through very well, but just chose to go with Audrey for some reason. She scattered to her feet and sprinted after Audrey.

Audrey ran ahead of Alyssa and looked around "I know you were listening into me and Ben's conversation, so what's your name??' asked quickly.

ben and his guards chased after them.

Caroline frowned. " I got caught." ( Kinda strange, it was SO easy for him to find her…)
~
Elizabeth squeezed him back.

(Yeah it is........hmmmmmm?)

Zack looked to where she got caught "Oh, that's not good at all" he said then looked back at her "How bad does it hurt?' he asked

Luke smiled then began to walk next to Elizabeth.

Audrey ran ahead of Alyssa and looked around "I know you were listening into me and Ben's conversation, so what's your name??' asked quickly.

ben and his guards chased after them.

(Yeah it is........hmmmmmm?)

Zack looked to where she got caught "Oh, that's not good at all" he said then looked back at her "How bad does it hurt?' he asked

Luke smiled then began to walk next to Elizabeth.
"Alyssa." She said back quickly, then glanced back over her shoulder at the gaurds.

Jason looked at Chilali "not true, if Skye has DNA in her, Ben will want her" he said

Max just listening to what was happening.

Jason just looked at her unsure how to answer.

Max just stood there and listened.

"She would be dead for not reacting in time to an attack." Chilali said then looked at Skye "Block, attack or defend, something besides allow anyone to get to your throat so easily. There are many experiments and some would not even bat an eyelash at killing you with or without orders. I would"

Skyes expression darkened considerably, she pursed her lips to stop the words begging to lash out from coming. "How do you expect me to know that? I wasn't raised on the streets" Was all she said, slightly blunter then normal.

"She would be dead for not reacting in time to an attack." Chilali said then looked at Skye "Block, attack or defend, something besides allow anyone to get to your throat so easily. There are many experiments and some would not even bat an eyelash at killing you with or without orders. I would"

Jason nodded then looked at Max "Very true, so what do we do?' he asked

( Lets say it took him a day or two.)
" Plenty. I think you'll have to go get something for the rock." Caroline groaned and swiped her hair out of her face.
~
Elizabeth kicked a rock out of her path.
(Ok then.)

"Alight then, I'll be back" he said then went off.

Luke saw and sighed, still feeling pretty bad for her.

"Alyssa." She said back quickly, then glanced back over her shoulder at the gaurds.

The guards then pulled out guns and began to fire at Alyssa.

Audrey saw this and turned back to take some of the shots.

Skyes expression darkened considerably, she pursed her lips to stop the words begging to lash out from coming. "How do you expect me to know that? I wasn't raised on the streets" Was all she said, slightly blunter then normal.

Max looked at her "I'll teach her" he finally said.

"You may not have been raised on them, but you need to learn fast. This is life and death now kid, you either learn or you die." Chilali said and turned to her again "Rule one: always be prepared for someone to attack. It doesn't matter who they are or how well you think you know them. Anyone can and most will attack in one way or another."
She shook her head and grinned "Especially now, with the animal DNA we have. It can and will take over your mind, leaving the human thoughts and emotions behind. The eagle wants to kill you for the weakness you have shown, you know that?"

Zack was fully asleep after a few minutes.

Luke looked at her and felt bad about what had happened.

Sara slightly sighed "There's nothing here I want, well besides you" she said with a smile then kissed his cheek.

(You're welcome)

Nate nodded then pointed into a huge room "Here we are" he said as he walked in.

Guards began to come down that hall but there was six. Two in the front, two in the back, and two on the side dragging someone with them.

"So what do you want to do after this?" Tessa asked.

Back
Top Bottom