Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Name: Erin
Charm: dog(Siberian Husky)
History: she was involved with the crime but she didn't know she was.
her friend keeps asking her to get stuff for her and she got the stuff for her.
after the crime she never saw her friend and thought her friend was dead.
Crush: doesn't have one
Personality:when her friend/leader asks her to do something than she'll do it.
she's shy and doesn't talk that much.
she's relaxed and happy.
Picture or Description: green eyes, brown hair
others: pancakes.
she has lots of hobbies like clay making, painting, drawing, knitting, and crocheting

(did i do it correctly?)

Last edited:
Name: Erin
Charm: dog
History: she was involved with the crime but she didn't know she was.
her friend keeps asking her to get stuff for her and she got the stuff for her.
after the crime she never saw her friend and thought her friend was dead.
Crush: doesn't have one
Personality:when her friend/leader asks her to do something than she'll do it.
Picture or Description: green eyes brown hair
others: pancakes.

(did i do it correctly?)
((Hello, Iloveducks! Yes, if you could just add a bit more to her personality, and specify what kind of dog? After that, your accepted :) ))

((Sorry I was gone! I couldn't get on at all yesterday, something to do with Internet loss technical things. I dunno. I'm back, anyway :p))

Leah pricked her ears ever so slightly at Emeralds apology, but hid any other sign that she had heard. She hesitated when she saw an open door that clearly led into some lab room or something. The door was open, which meant people. People meant trouble. Always.
Leah dashed up ahead, avoiding the hall way with the doors. It was only then that she replied, turning to face Emerald as she waited for her to follow. "It's more then shocking. It's disgusting" She said definitely. There was a long pause before she added somewhat hesitantly, "I can show you a way out."
"O.K." Emerald said quietly as she kept walking "Speaking of which were on earth are we, and what do you know about all this?" "'Cause all I know is that these cruel people are experimenting on other people."
(Need to be mutated soon.)
(I am forgotten.
hit.gif
)

((Oh, whoops! Sorry about that, I must have forgotten to reply to that ))

Leah raised a brow, turning to continue. She certainly did have allot of questions. "I don't know where we are, and not too much, considering," She answered. "Yea, that's pretty much it, as far as I know" Actually, no. It's not. She added inwardly afterwards. It made her feel uncomfortable thinking of the conversation she had just over heard, and her tail flicked anxiously again. Her dark hazel eyes scanned the hall around the next corner quickly- there was a large door at the end of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bantam

((Oh, whoops! Sorry about that, I must have forgotten to reply to that ))

Leah raised a brow, turning to continue. She certainly did have allot of questions. "I don't know where we are, and not too much, considering," She answered. "Yea, that's pretty much it, as far as I know" Actually, no. It's not. She added inwardly afterwards. It made her feel uncomfortable thinking of the conversation she had just over heard, and her tail flicked anxiously again. Her dark hazel eyes scanned the hall around the next corner quickly- there was a large door at the end.

Emerald kept walking while thinking about her past, when she stopped and looked down the hall about 60 feet away there was a large door. "What's in there?" Emerald asked cautiously "It has to be special if it's the only door in this hallway."

Last edited:
Archer gave him one last grin, the turned back to his original spot. He leaned on the window sill, gazing out with a far off look in his eyes

((Did you mean Max?))
(Yes, that's what I meant)

Chilali was content to stay in his arms and kiss him back she made no move to leave his side.

~~~
"Thank you" Mark said and went to the basket to see what he could use to make them a meal out of

~~~
Angel looked to her frowning lightly in thought. "Sounds like you need to find that calm place in your mind to go to when emotions try to overwhelm you. Like the place I go to when I kill." She was beginning to tire from the distance they had already traveled

Jason continued to kiss her as he held her close.

Sara came over and looked too.

Inside the basket was cold deer meat, rabbit, elk, bear, fish, ripened vegetables and some herbs.

Audrey sighed "Easier said than done" she said "For me, I have no happy place" she said

(Yes, that's what I meant)

Jason continued to kiss her as he held her close.

Sara came over and looked too.

Inside the basket was cold deer meat, rabbit, elk, bear, fish, ripened vegetables and some herbs.

Audrey sighed "Easier said than done" she said "For me, I have no happy place" she said 

Chilali continued to kiss him as she held him close

~~~
Mark looked at Sara and smiled " This will make a nice meal." He said and started pulling some of the meat, veggies and hers to make them a meal

~~~
"It's just a place in your mind where you can go that's quiet" Angel said and shook her head " It's not necessarily happy, it can just be calm,"

Chilali continued to kiss him as she held him close

~~~
Mark looked at Sara and smiled " This will make a nice meal." He said and started pulling some of the meat, veggies and herbs to make them a meal

~~~
"It's just a place in your mind where you can go that's quiet" Angel said and shook her head " It's not necessarily happy, it can just be calm,"

Jason smiled as they kissed.

Sara smiled "Alright then, is there anything I could help with?' she asked

Audrey chuckled "Well, I'll try to find that calm place in my mind" she said

Back
Top Bottom