Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
The guard looked at her "Tracking chips, they use tracking chips that are inside experiments" he said

Sara looked at him and began to eat "it's great" she said as she ate.

Audrey chuckled "it's nothing, I use to help one of my old friends when she broke her leg and we needed to just get away from police" she said
(Goodnight)
"Where in us?" Chilali demanded, narrowing her eyes at him.

~~~
Mark ate some and nodded "Yeah, it is." It was better than he had expected it to be, considering the short time and wood stove

~~
Angel looked to her and smiled again "Well, still, you helped me this time."

(Goodnight)
"Where in us?" Chilali demanded, narrowing her eyes at him.

~~~
Mark ate some and nodded "Yeah, it is." It was better than he had expected it to be, considering the short time and wood stove

~~
Angel looked to her and smiled again "Well, still, you helped me this time."

(Night. :( )

"usually around the back of the neck, but I believe you two didn't get the tracking chip. Only, Sara, Mark Audrey and a few other, but not you too." he said

Jason just waited.

Sara continued to eat until she was done then she waited for Mark.

Audrey smiled "Well I'm glad I could help" she said

(Night. :( )

"usually around the back of the neck, but I believe you two didn't get the tracking chip. Only, Sara, Mark Audrey and a few other, but not you too." he said

Jason just waited.

Sara continued to eat until she was done then she waited for Mark.

Audrey smiled "Well I'm glad I could help" she said
Chilali used her free hand to check the back of her neck then looked to Jason before looking back to the guard "Why Sara, Mark and Audrey?" She was seeking as much information as they could get from him

~~~
Mark finished not long after her then looked to her and smiled

~~~
Angel smiled and nodded then looked ahead "I am glad for your help." She took a few steps, testing this walking stick/crutch then looked to Audrey again "Alright, ask if you want to know." She knew the other girl had to be curious about her and her father

Leah paused mid step, ears flicking left and right. She finally began to move forward again at a quicker pace toward the door. "It's our escape" She answered simply with a glance at Emerald

((Ok :3 ))
"Shouldn't there be a guard or guards?" Emerald said "It shouldn't be this quiet, why aren't their guards swarming us and locking us up?" "Anyway." Emerald said "Let's get out of here."

Rowan glanced to Archer and shrugged "We have to discuss and decide that" He answered

Anna looked around then took a seat at the table.
"Ok" Archer replied, ducking out of the room for a minute.

"Shouldn't there be a guard or guards?" Emerald said "It shouldn't be this quiet, why aren't their guards swarming us and locking us up?" "Anyway." Emerald said "Let's get out of here."
"Well," Leah started with another fleeting glance at Emerald as they drew nearer to the door. ", that's what I'm supposed to do"

"Anywhere" said Max
"Anywhere?" Skye raised a brow, looking at Max again

"Ok" Archer replied, ducking out of the room for a minute.

"Well," Leah started with another fleeting glance at Emerald as they drew nearer to the door. ", that's what I'm supposed to do"

Anna watched him go then looked to Rowan as he joined her to eat breakfast.

Max nodded "Anywhere would be better off than being with those two" he said

Chilali used her free hand to check the back of her neck then looked to Jason before looking back to the guard "Why Sara, Mark and Audrey?" She was seeking as much information as they could get from him

~~~
Mark finished not long after her then looked to her and smiled

~~~
Angel smiled and nodded then looked ahead "I am glad for your help." She took a few steps, testing this walking stick/crutch then looked to Audrey again "Alright, ask if you want to know." She knew the other girl had to be curious about her and her father

"Sara and Audrey are useful to Ben's plans and Mark, Ben just wants to get rid of him so he won't have any worry" he said

Jason just waited.

Sara then stood up and came over to Mark and kissed him on the lips.

Audrey smiled "What? about you going after your dad? Alright. Why did you go after him?" she asked

Erin waits patiently for an answer.

Ben then opened his ceil door then went to leave.

Back
Top Bottom