Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
"Ok" Archer replied, ducking out of the room for a minute.

"Well," Leah started with another fleeting glance at Emerald as they drew nearer to the door. ", that's what I'm supposed to do"

"Anywhere?" Skye raised a brow, looking at Max again
"Oh" Emerald said seriously "So anyway what are we doing just standing here and talking let's get out of here!" Emerald started running to the door.

"Oh" Emerald said seriously "So anyway what are we doing just standing here and talking let's get out of here!" Emerald started running to the door.
Leah rolled her eyes, glancing back behind them before running swiftly after Emerald. Her ears were backed to hear any sounds behind them that might indicate the presence of guards wandering around. She soon reached the door, and looked back again with her hand on the handle. Once she was satisfied they weren't being followed, Leah swung open the door

Anna watched him go then looked to Rowan as he joined her to eat breakfast.
((Whoops, thank you :) ))

Xavier seated himself quietly in a free chair, glancing out the window. He still wasn't sure if he wanted to stay here

Leah rolled her eyes, glancing back behind them before running swiftly after Emerald. Her ears were backed to hear any sounds behind them that might indicate the presence of guards wandering around. She soon reached the door, and looked back again with her hand on the handle. Once she was satisfied they weren't being followed, Leah swung open the door 

((Whoops, thank you :) ))

Xavier seated himself quietly in a free chair, glancing out the window. He still wasn't sure if he wanted to stay here

Anna looked to Xavier "Where do you think we should go from here?"

((All the doors like this are open :) ))

Briar jumped and spun around, looking tense and ready to fight. She relaxed slightly when she caught a glimpse of another girl through the door, though the terrified and confused look was still gleaming in her eyes
Erin asks Briar "Where am I?"

Quote:
((Aww, night
sad.png
Rp tomorrow
smile.png
))

Skye closed her eyes and turned around a few times. When she stopped, she pointed ahead, "that way then" She grinned

(Ok I'm back)

Max smiled "alright then" he said then began to walk, but stopped and waited for Skye.

Chilali tilted her head then shrugged and glanced around "You know it won't be safe for her to stay around us. Oh, the guard said that you Sara and Mark had tracking chips put into you."

Angel looked to Chilali and smiled "We got Audrey's out so no worries there."

Audrey chuckled "He lied about Mark" she said "Mark has no chips inside him and Ben doesn't plan on putting one in him." she said "Sara does have no but it doesn't work" he said

Jason listened and wondered.

Back
Top Bottom