Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Rowan looked back to him then to Anna and shrugged. He wasn't sure with her there. He wanted to go after Ben and the lab, but he also wanted her to stay safe.

Anna looked form Xavier to Rowan and back "I can fight when I choose to, and this is something I would fight for, but it has to be a group decision"
Xavier nodded slightly, "Well I'm sure there are others around here who would only be too happy to help," He said with a slight flick of his tail

Can I play too? Here is my character:
Name: Jael
Charm: Barn owl
History: Raised on a small farm with three brothers,but when their father died they and their mother moved to the city. Their mother died in a car accident, and she and her brothers started stealing to survive. One brother was hit by a car and died, the other one died of sickness, and the last went out one day and just never came back. So she was all alone when she was captured by two men in black suits and brought here.
Crush: None.
Personality: Curious, her mood sometimes changes aburptly, usually happy, can be morbid, and um, um, is often uncertian... I guess.. :p
Picture or Description: blue eyes, has freckles, brown hair, always wears her hair in two long braids, always wears plain jeans and red or various shades of blue shirts. She is almost always smiling.
others: ya, pancakes!! Have you ever heard some of the noises barn owls make? http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Barn_Owl/sounds

(darn, now I want pancakes.did I do my character good enough?)
((Welcome, and thank you for joining! Yes, it's fine- accepted :) ))

(i feel like i'm doing this wrong am i?)
Erin looked confused and "so you don't know where we are?"
((No, you're fine :) ))

Ok, definitely not a game show. Briar thought with a small shiver, her gaze snapping back to Erin. "No, I don't. It would be nice if I did, though?" She gave the other girl a questioning look, as if expecting her to know.

Xavier nodded slightly, "Well I'm sure there are others around here who would only be too happy to help," He said with a slight flick of his tail

Ok, definitely not a game show. Briar thought with a small shiver, her gaze snapping back to Erin. "No, I don't. It would be nice if I did, though?" She gave the other girl a questioning look, as if expecting her to know.
"Are you one of them?" Anna asked softly.

Rowan just listened quietly

(We each start out in our own cell, right? Or where?)

((Yes, your charrie will wake up in their cell room. Their doors are open, so they can explore the building :) )
(Okay, thanks!)

Jael got up. "Where am I?" She wondered aloud. She went over to the vent/window thing and looked out.

(wait, I just noticed. i saw the thing on the wall that the light is coming out of on the front picture, and thought it was a window, but is it really a light fixture?)

Last edited:
"Pretty sure- it's not like I have anything else to do," Xavier answered with a small frown to end. It was true- there really wasn't much for him to do now. Not in the state he was in.
Anna smiled then looked to Rowan.

Rowan nodded "I go where you go Anna" He said softly then looked to the door "Where did Archer go?"

Leah rolled her eyes, glancing back behind them before running swiftly after Emerald. Her ears were backed to hear any sounds behind them that might indicate the presence of guards wandering around. She soon reached the door, and looked back again with her hand on the handle. Once she was satisfied they weren't being followed, Leah swung open the door
Emerald ran outside then looked around when all the sudden alarms started blaring "What do we do Leah!?" Emerald yelled over the Alarms

Anna smiled then looked to Rowan.

Rowan nodded "I go where you go Anna" He said softly then looked to the door "Where did Archer go?"
Xavier glanced back into the hall way, but Archer wasn't there of course. He shrugged, "I dunno"

((Sorry for the short post, gtg. I'll be back later :) ))

Emerald ran outside then looked around when all the sudden alarms started blaring "What do we do Leah!?" Emerald yelled over the Alarms
((Gtg, be back later!))

Back
Top Bottom