Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
An alarmed look flashed in Skye's eyes, and she looked around the bushes and trees from her standing position. She touched the charm that was still stuck fast around her neck, the glanced back at Max, "How can you tell?"

"I can just tell" he said

Then a dart was fired at Max and Skye.

Skye was about to reply, when a dart went wizzing by- missing her by an inch. She let out a sharp yelp of surprise, and was instantly tearing off through the trees

Max then felt a dart hit him and he pulled it out and knew what had happened. Then he began to fall asleep.

Skye bounded under the trees a few more yards before she realized Max wasn't following. She came to a reluctant, abrupt halt, looking back over her shoulder in panic

Max fell over and lay there asleep.

Some guards came out and went over to him, then grabbed him and began to drag him away.

Why am I always the one left?! Skye thought bitterly as she watched them take start to take Max away, the old hatred for the lab people creeping up on her. Before she knew what was happening, the beginning of a low growl escaped her

The guards then heard something then quickly made sure to pull out their dart guns in case.

(That's my limit. 2 RPs)

Luke followed right behind her.

Zack got back into the car and looked at her.

Jason smiled "Well, alright then" he said

Sara then snapped out of the trans then looked at Mark.

Audrey nodded "Thanks Viper" she said

Viper nodded "You're welcome, and if there's anything you need just come and talk with me" she said then went to leave.
Chilali smiled at him then glanced around again "Let's try to find Viper and ask her about staying"

~~~
Mark looked back to her again "You feel alright?"

~~~
"Thank you" Angel said then looked to Audrey then around the cabin. "I don't know about you but I'm ready to get some sleep"

(Yeah)

Ben saw this and began to fire at Leah.
(Sorry I was gone.) (Today is a writers block kind of day.)

Emerald saw them shooting at Leah, and Emerald yelled "Duck Leah!" as Emerald ducked she tripped over a loose tile on the floor and tumbled until she stopped right in front of the men with the guns. "Oh shoot!" Emerald said angrily "Why do I have such bad luck!?"

(Sorry I was gone.) (Today is a writers block kind of day.)

Emerald saw them shooting at Leah, and Emerald yelled "Duck Leah!" as Emerald ducked she tripped over a loose tile on the floor and tumbled until she stopped right in front of the men with the guns. "Oh shoot!" Emerald said angrily "Why do I have such bad luck!?"

((It's fine :3))

(( Moriah, what are they firing at her? Like actual guns, or that other thing I can't remember the name of...))

Leah was dead to the rest of the world- all she could think about was escaping. It was because of this, that she didn't even hear Emeralds cry for her to duck. And that was most likely one of the main reasons she got hit with one of small objects sizzling by her. Leah stumbled a few steps in shock from the pain that seared through her leg, but adrenalin continued to push her on, further and further away from the lab. She was slower now, but still managed to limp rather rapidly- nearing the trees with every step...

Back
Top Bottom