• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
(AWWWW night :( )

Viper nodded then left the keys there "Well then, I'll be on my way then" she said then left them alone.

Jason watched then looked at Chilali and smiled.

Sara looked at him then slightly smiled.

(Sure)

Ben chuckled "That's good, I'm just glad to see that I have two experiments back here" he said

Max still said nothing.
Chilali looked to her and nodded then looked to Jason and smiled.

~~~
Mark smiled softly to her as he held her close.

~~~
The next morning Angel woke and stretched then looked around the room quietly before checking on her wound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriah6299

The guards saw her and one went over and grabbed her "I see you're not as smart as you thought you were" he said then picked her up and began to get her to move.

(Do you want me too?)

Ben saw her then stopped once he saw Emerald.

"GO!" Emerald Screamed at Ben "Go Help Leah!" as she was dragged and pushed down the hall, she thought she heard him say something, but by then she was to far out of it to hear what he said, and with that he passed out.

Caroline glanced over at Zack.
~
Elizabeth continued on.

Chilali looked to her and nodded then looked to Jason and smiled.

~~~
Mark smiled softly to her as he held her close.

~~~
The next morning Angel woke and stretched then looked around the room quietly before checking on her wound.

Jason then kissed Chilali against the lips.

Sara looked at him and smiled, but she seemed to be more sad than happy.

Audrey was already awake and in the kitchen making breakfast.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moriah6299

The guards saw her and one went over and grabbed her "I see you're not as smart as you thought you were" he said then picked her up and began to get her to move.

(Do you want me too?)

Ben saw her then stopped once he saw Emerald.

"GO!" Emerald Screamed at Ben "Go Help Leah!" as she was dragged and pushed down the hall, she thought she heard him say something, but by then she was to far out of it to hear what he said, and with that he passed out.

Ben then went to chase after Leah.

((Aww, night then!))

Skye snorted, "and apparently a very large head." She glanced at Max when she heard his growl, though she didn't notice the teeth

(I'm back!!!)

Ben saw the fangs and smiled "I see Max has begun the transformation" he said "Eyes are changing, fangs are coming in and the ears are just starting" he said as he looked at Max.

Max growled even more, but still said nothing.

(I'm back!!!)

Ben saw the fangs and smiled "I see Max has begun the transformation" he said "Eyes are changing, fangs are coming in and the ears are just starting" he said as he looked at Max.

Leah was amongst the trees by now, stumbling her way through the forest. If she could just get into the deeper parts of it, then hopefully there would be somewhere for her to hide

((Helloooo! :3))

Skyes eyes blazed with indignation, "What do you want already?" She snapped

Jason then kissed Chilali against the lips.

Sara looked at him and smiled, but she seemed to be more sad than happy.

Audrey was already awake and in the kitchen making breakfast.
Chilali smiled as she returned the kiss, reaching to hug him to her

~~~
Mark rubbed her back lightly then glanced around the cabin, trying to think of somthing they could do to get her mind off of the problems and help her to be happy again

~~~
Angel made her way into the kitchen and took a seat "Good morning"

Quote:

((Aww, night then!))

Skye snorted, "and apparently a very large head." She glanced at Max when she heard his growl, though she didn't notice the teeth

(I'm back!!!)

( Um, yeah. Don't bother to reply.)

Back
Top Bottom