Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Ben sat at his desk then looked at Mark "You didn't listen, now you know what happens" he said then pulled out the shock remote.

Sara saw and lunged towards him. Ben quickly pushed the button and let the chip kill her. Sara then yelp in pain and stopped then fell to the ground.
(About time Ben kills her. Someone can only last so long in this compound)
Mark ran over to Ben and grabbed his throat with one hand, knocking the remote away with the other then bringing that hand in to stab at his belly and hold it there for a moment. "You don't either" He said darkly, his ears pinned back against his skull as he tightened his grip on the man. 
(FIIIIIIIINALLY. Have Mark twist his claws in that wound.
*runs up to Carolyn who is apparently on my iPad and slaps her with towel* SHOO)

Last edited:
Amelia looked up at him, nervously. She was confused and scared, and she wasn't ready to trust anyone yet. She began to pull away from Nate.

(Can someone drag me into the lab and mutate me already sorry to be impatient, but I haven't been on in days and I want it to happen already. L.O.L.
duc.gif
)

Amelia looked up at him, nervously. She was confused and scared, and she wasn't ready to trust anyone yet. She began to pull away from Nate.

Nate then let her go "Please understand. I'm only trying to help you' he said

(About time Ben kills her. Someone can only last so long in this compound)
(FIIIIIIIINALLY. Have Mark twist his claws in that wound.
*runs up to Carolyn who is apparently on my iPad and slaps her with towel* SHOO)
(O-0. C-Carolyn?)

Mark ran over to Ben and grabbed his throat with one hand, knocking the remote away with the other then bringing that hand in to stab at his belly and hold it there for a moment. "You don't either" He said darkly, his ears pinned back against his skull as he tightened his grip on the man.

Ben chuckled "Good , you killed the man who killed your mate. You feel good for losing your mate?" he asked as he then pulled out his knife and stabbed in into Mark's chest.

Jason then came over and grabbed Ben and pulled him away from Mark then bit into his shoulder.

Sara felt the electricity get even worse, then she felt her body getting numb and her sight getting dimmer. She then stood up but fell then began to try to get to the remote before she died.

Nate then let her go "Please understand. I'm only trying to help you' he said

(O-0. C-Carolyn?)

Ben chuckled "Good , you killed the man who killed your mate. You feel good for losing your mate?" he asked as he then pulled out his knife and stabbed in into Mark's chest.

Jason then came over and grabbed Ben and pulled him away from Mark then bit into his shoulder.

Sara felt the electricity get even worse, then she felt her body getting numb and her sight getting dimmer. She then stood up but fell then began to try to get to the remote before she died.
((Hello! :3 RP?))

Back
Top Bottom