Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Ben then pulled out his pistol and began to fired, trying every last thing then he thought of something and stopped and looked at Sara then pointed the gun to her "Bite or attack me and I WILL kill your mate" he said as he got ready to shoot.

Jason was beginning to fall asleep, but he heard the last thing so he kicked at ben's leg and made him fall to the ground helping Mark out.

(Thank you then......I feel stupid)

Ben smiled but sensed the sarcasm "Well, I guess you don't need to be feed then" he said then went to leave.

Max watched but still said nothing.

(I am not scared!!! YOu don't understand what power I hold within me. I shall rain over your Carolyn soon ad when it happens, you will end up just like that photo but it'll be me killing you!!!!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....*Coughs*....... SARA!!! DID you let those flies out again?!?!? never mind that......*Holds sword to TEREZI PYROPE's neck* Prepare yourself, for I will kill you....with my trusty sword and MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!!!! The Wolf!!!)

Ben stopped and waited to see what would happen.
(DR4444444444GONS! *Stabs you* IV'E BEEN STABBED THROUGH THE HEART BEFORE AND I'M STILL ALIVE!)

Viveka stood there for a second. "I know you're following me."

(Aww night.... :( )

Jason then began to wake up again, wondering what happened.

Sara walked then stopped and looked at the ground then started to think.
Chilali looked at him and smiled "Hey there" She said softly then glanced to the door

Mark followed her then stopped and glanced around before looking to her again. He moved to wrap her in a hug and kiss her cheek. He was calming now but that was letting him feel his wounds not just from fighting with Ben, but from the earlier fight with Sara.

"Wait!" She called after Ben. She bit her lip, and stared at the ground for a moment. Then she lifted big, blue does eyes to Ben's. "What's going to happen to me?" Amelia asked in a concerned voice.

(((For N444RRNN1144) I've always wanted to do that :p) Anyway when am I going to get mutated? 'Cause I am never on when moriah is.)

((XD I dunno, have you tried using the thread search thing to find you and Moriahs last posts?))

Anna frowned then shrugged and stood to go find him

((Thank you, sorry I didn't reply))

Archer was in one of the spare rooms that he had found, the window open as he stared outside

((XD I dunno, have you tried using the thread search thing to find you and Moriahs last posts?))
((Thank you, sorry I didn't reply))

Archer was in one of the spare rooms that he had found, the window open as he stared outside
(They are easily lost :) )
Anna went looking for Archer and found him looking out a window. She knocked lightly on the door then waited for him to look to her

(They are easily lost :) )
Anna went looking for Archer and found him looking out a window. She knocked lightly on the door then waited for him to look to her 

((Yea :p))

Archer was so engrossed in whatever he was looking at that he didn't even notice Anna come down the hall. He jumped and half spun around when she tapped on the door, "Oh, hi!" He chirped

Back
Top Bottom