Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Max looked at Skye then checked for any way to escape.

Skye gave the door another hard pull, but it still wouldn't open. Great. Fantastic. Thank you. She thought in frustration, her ears unconsciously going back. With an indignant flick of her tail, she turned away from the stubborn door to help Max find another another way out

Xavier smiled in return and gave a small nod, looking back to the window in front of him. His tail flicked repeatedly as he thought his troubled thoughts.

Archer was just about done by the time Anna seated herself at the table, and had manners decent enough to take his bowl up to the bench. "Thanks," He said, happy now that his stomach was full
Anna looked from one boy to the other "Where are we going to go from here?"

(Yeah, I thought about that a lot)

Max then found a broken hinge and broke the door right off.

Sara shrugged "That's up to you" she said

Jason nodded "Alright then he said then sat down and waited.
Mark looked around then back to her and shrugged "I guess"

~~~
Pat cleaned up the medical things then glanced over to Ben's body then went over to check him for a pulse

Chilali stayed out a few minutes, then began to wake.

(Hey)

Max looked at Skye again, then looked away feeling like he shouldn't look anymore.
(ME TOO!!! I'VE LIVED THOUGH BEING EATEN BY A DRAGON AND STABBED THOUGH THE HEART, I AM IMMORTAL AND WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ben looked at stepped out :"How did you know?' he asked "Was it the DNA?" 
(YOU WILL NEVER GET CAROLYN. *epic battle to the death begins*

Viveka gave a slight shrug. "Most likely."

"Ben, please!!!" Amelia cried, but knew it was hopeless. Reluctantly she turned, and started towards the cafeteria. She needed to talk to Nate, maybe he would know what her future held. She shyly stepped into the cafeteria, wanting to hide. She looked around for Nate and wondered if she should grab something to eat. But she was to depressed to feel hungry.

(Moriah is on at 11:30 P.M. my time, how am I supposed to do it? At that time I'm in bed asleep.)
((I dunno, maybe if you just post a reply when you're on, and Moriah can reply when they're on? It would be slower, but at least you'd get somewhere...))

Briar glanced around the room again, then back at the other girl. She seemed just as scared and confused as herself, so she finally decided she couldn't be a part of this. "Come on, lets go find a way out of here," Briar suggested, taking the lead in difficult situations as usual.

Anna looked from one boy to the other "Where are we going to go from here?"
Archer shrugged again, "I'm happy where ever."

Xavier was as usual a bit more helpful with his answer though, "Well it depends what our plan is. We haven't decided whether we're going to go back yet, have we?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head

((I dunno, maybe if you just post a reply when you're on, and Moriah can reply when they're on? It would be slower, but at least you'd get somewhere...))

Briar glanced around the room again, then back at the other girl. She seemed just as scared and confused as herself, so she finally decided she couldn't be a part of this. "Come on, lets go find a way out of here," Briar suggested, taking the lead in difficult situations as usual.

Archer shrugged again, "I'm happy where ever."

Xavier was as usual a bit more helpful with his answer though, "Well it depends what our plan is. We haven't decided whether we're going to go back yet, have we?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head
Erin says "i agree"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom