Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Quote:
Originally Posted by moriah6299

The guard then dragged her to a car that he owned and put her in the back seat then got into the driver's side and drove to the Lab.

Emerald woke up strapped to a cold metal table, she struggled as hard as she could trying to escape. "Let me go, you have no right to keep me here!" Emerald Yelled at the scientist who was filling a needle with some kind of liquid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriah6299

The guard then dragged her to a car that he owned and put her in the back seat then got into the driver's side and drove to the Lab.

Emerald woke up strapped to a cold metal table, she struggled as hard as she could trying to escape. "Let me go, you have no right to keep me here!" Emerald Yelled at the scientist who was filling a needle with some kind of liquid.

A man came in "Oh we don't? Well I'm sorry but we do have the right to do this" he said with a devilish smile

The scientists then came over and surrounded her one injected a needle of sleeping medicine into her.

Amelia's shoulders dropped, and she lifted up her eyes to Nate's. "It's hopeless." She whispered.

Nate looked at her "Why would you say that?' he asked

(WHATEVER)

Viveka watched Audrey, considering her information. "Is that what happened to you?"
(OK!!!)

Audrey chuckled "Let's just say that's part of the reason" she said as she leaned against the wall and put her back against the wall and slid down it.

Without looking to the others, Mark followed after her.

Chiali and Pat looked to eachother then to Jason and shrugged.

"I guess we follow" Pat said and turned to go out of the room, wondering what was going on now.

Sara ran listening, she heard something else and the lion wanted to know what it was.

Jason looked at Chilali "Do you want to follow?' he asked

((Got any ideas? I've run out X3))

Skye stared up ahead absentmindedly, lost in thought.

(Not at the moment)

Max looked around then found a room that was labeled 'Stay out' and 'no one besides Ben or guards beyond this point'

Viveka frowned slightly, disappointed that she had to be the one to watch this girl's lasts breaths.

Audrey chuckled "it's funny how someone like me could end up like this" she said as her breaths became shorter "I regret only one thing, that I wasn't able to stop this place" she said as her eyes just showed she was dying.

"No, It's alright." Amelia caught her breath before she continued, "Ben caught me and dragged back here. I guess I was too much trouble because he stuck a needle in my arm, twice..."

Back
Top Bottom