Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Sara kept her eyes on the door hoping for a guard to come and not Ben.

Jason sighed then sat down and looked at her "What do you think they'll do to us this time?' he asked

Viper nodded then came over to help "Well, there's eggs, herbs, and a lot of vegetables and some meat I think in the fridge" she said

Luke's file was filled with stuff, from pictured with him and Joshua hanging out in some crowded place, to Luke stealing some things for some other guy. Then there was one with Luke and some girl chatting at a store, then same guy was in the background. most of the file was pictures of him either hanging out, drinking, fighting, talking or just laughing at Joshua for doing something, but in all of them were the same guy besides Joshua. Then there was something written Luke, isn't normal.....he's odd and doesn't speak unless he wants to make someone upset, the reason we had to take him and lock his up for most of his years so far. He's trouble and I know it and that was it but under the paper was something small "destroy experiment' then that was it.
Mark leaned his head back and closed his eyes, calming himself for a wait

~~~
Chilali sighed and shrugged "Probably hurt us. I'm actually surprised he didn't have us separated."

~~~
Angel nodded and looked back to the cabinets and pulled out a pan. "Yeah, I saw that. I was looking at what we had to cook with" She said and smiled. "I am not restaurant quality with my cooking, but I can throw something together." She said and winked then started naming off what she needed from what was available for them to cook

~~~
Pat moved the paper to see what was under it, curious. This description didn't match the Luke she knew.

Amelia grunted as she was thrown on the ground. The ground scraped the open wounds on her back where a few feathers were beginning to grow into wings. Amelia squeezed her eyes shut as the pain stung her body, sending pain shooting up and down her body. She tried to pull herself forward, and reached out her hand to pull the scientist’s hand off of her. But she was too weak to hold herself up. “Please, wait! Listen to me! I… I’ll…” Amelia hesitated to share her past with the man, but knew if she told him why that man died, he might give her a chance. She closed her eyes before she continued. “I’ll tell you everything.”

(Yeah, it is)

Then a guard came in and saw this "hey!!!" he yelled at her.
Emerald saw him and ran trying to find Leah so that me and Leah can Escape this heckhole.
(Sorry for the shortness, today is just one of those days.)
th.gif

Amelia grunted as she was thrown on the ground. The ground scraped the open wounds on her back where a few feathers were beginning to grow into wings. Amelia squeezed her eyes shut as the pain stung her body, sending pain shooting up and down her body. She tried to pull herself forward, and reached out her hand to pull the scientist’s hand off of her. But she was too weak to hold herself up. “Please, wait! Listen to me! I… I’ll…” Amelia hesitated to share her past with the man, but knew if she told him why that man died, he might give her a chance. She closed her eyes before she continued. “I’ll tell you everything.”

The scientists didn't care then just continued to take her away.

Mark leaned his head back and closed his eyes, calming himself for a wait

~~~
Chilali sighed and shrugged "Probably hurt us. I'm actually surprised he didn't have us separated."

~~~
Angel nodded and looked back to the cabinets and pulled out a pan. "Yeah, I saw that. I was looking at what we had to cook with" She said and smiled. "I am not restaurant quality with my cooking, but I can throw something together." She said and winked then started naming off what she needed from what was available for them to cook

~~~
Pat moved the paper to see what was under it, curious. This description didn't match the Luke she knew.

Sara just waited, not talking at all.

Jason nodded "it's weird, I thought he might do that" he said "You think Sara and MArk are ok?' he asked

Viper got everything for her, that she named out.

The rest where about other experiments, but they all did mention Luke and/or Joshua.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom