Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Ben smiled then looked at Mark "That wasn't one of the choices. Leave or watch your mate die" he said getting ready to shoot.

Sara struggled to get free and knew she wouldn't be able to escape this time.

Then the boy that helped Mark before was right behind Ben and was about to grab him and knock him out.

Viper did the same looking around.

The cameras then all shut off after Pat left.
Mark looked to Sara, ignoring the other boy. He gave no sign that he had even noticed the cougar as he took a step back then another, his eyes on Sara alone. He would not leave her ever, but her truly hated these games Ben played. "Don't hurt her"

~~~
Angel frowned and moved to one of the trees, looking a little up at one of the cameras"Camera"

~~~
Pat didn't notice. She went back to where the scientists were, wondering if she could go to bed.

Mark looked to Sara, ignoring the other boy. He gave no sign that he had even noticed the cougar as he took a step back then another, his eyes on Sara alone. He would not leave her ever, but her truly hated these games Ben played. "Don't hurt her"

~~~
Angel frowned and moved to one of the trees, looking a little up at one of the cameras"Camera"

~~~
Pat didn't notice. She went back to where the scientists were, wondering if she could go to bed.

Ben nodded "I won't" he said

The boy then grabbed Ben's arm that had the gun and pulled back then kicked Ben to fall and let Sara go.

Sara then backed off and looked back and saw the guy.

Viper saw and hid thinking of a way to stop they from recoding.

The scientist then looked at Pat, then the lead man came over "I see you look tired" he said "Let me show you to you're bedroom." he said

(Moriah gets ready to pull sword out of cane "I was just offering an idea, my dear Drag. I only though Carolyn wouldn't mind just coming back for a few posts, that's all. But I see you don't want that, so I understand" moriah then pulls up a chair "And if you don't want that plan. I always have plan B") 
("Here." Drag said casualy, hurling the file folder from earlier at Moriah. "This is pretty much her, replacement" She continued, putting finger quotes around replacement. "Carolyn will be back, but not for a long time. To be precise, about four and a half years in the roleplay." She said dismissively, twirling her hand over her shoulder lazily.)

Name: Simone Stieber
Charm: Golden Orb Weaver (spider)

History: Simone's family owns a business in collecting priceless pieces of artwork, and makes quite a profitable income by allowing museums to show the paintings for a rather... large price, but they are priceless pieces. How else would Simone be so skilled at telling forgeries from actual paintings. Oh please,. You don't REALLY think that the Stieber family owns multiple Andy Warhol pieces by chance, do you? There is a reason that Simone has had to put metal through a few people's heads. His sister didn't just get a random talent for art.
Crush: N/A
Personality: When rules are layed out, he's pretty by the book. Can make snappy remarks at time, but they're usually muttered under breath. Expects respect, but doesn't give it to many others. He isn't selfish, but isn't altruistic at all. Also has an eye for art (and suits!)
Picture or Description: His hair is corse, stiff, and it's natural color is white blonde. Usually has it combed forward in a spiked style (see picture) and golden brown eyes.

others: Pasta.

Last edited:
Ben nodded "I won't" he said

The boy then grabbed Ben's arm that had the gun and pulled back then kicked Ben to fall and let Sara go.

Sara then backed off and looked back and saw the guy.

Viper saw and hid thinking of a way to stop they from recoding.

The scientist then looked at Pat, then the lead man came over "I see you look tired" he said "Let me show you to you're bedroom." he said
Mark ran over and took the gun from Ben's hand then hit him angrily.

~~~
Angel looked at the camera then to her walking stick. She raised it to hit the camera to break the lens and possibly the camera itself

~~~
Pat nodded and turned to follow him "Alright"

"I don't have any friends, or family." Amelia shook her head.

Ben sighed "Fine" he said "I'll let you be free, and you can be around Nate, but if you two try to escape I will kill him" he said then went to walk off.
"Thank you." She whispered gratefully. Amelia ran to the cafeteria where she made some tea and grabbed two sandwiches. Then she ran back down the hall, and knelt beside Nate. "Drink this. It will help you heal, and also numbs the pain." She carefully handed him the cup, and began to reach into the coat of her pocket. When she found what she was looking for she pulled out a homemade first aid kit. Memories began to flood back as she rememered how to cure a wound like Nate's. For a moment she starred at the box in deep concentration, then she unwrapped a disinfecint wipe. She pulled back Nate's shirt and held the wipe to his wound. "This will hurt all little. But," she sighed, "it's better if you use it sooner then later. I learned that from experience." She chuckled to hide her true feelings, but she was remembering when she got stabbed once...

"Thank you." She whispered gratefully. Amelia ran to the cafeteria where she made some tea and grabbed two sandwiches. Then she ran back down the hall, and knelt beside Nate. "Drink this. It will help you heal, and also numbs the pain." She carefully handed him the cup, and began to reach into the coat of her pocket. When she found what she was looking for she pulled out a homemade first aid kit. Memories began to flood back as she rememered how to cure a wound like Nate's. For a moment she starred at the box in deep concentration, then she unwrapped a disinfecint wipe. She pulled back Nate's shirt and held the wipe to his wound. "This will hurt all little. But," she sighed, "it's better if you use it sooner then later. I learned that from experience." She chuckled to hide her true feelings, but she was remembering when she got stabbed once...
Erin saw the girl run into the cafeteria and once she started to run out Erin followed quietly so she wouldn't hear her

"Look," Jael said to Erin, "There's someone! Should we follow her?" Without waiting for an answer, she quietly ran after Amelia, making sure her footsteps made as little noise as possible.

Nate nodded and drank the tea "I understand" he said

Mark ran over and took the gun from Ben's hand then hit him angrily.

~~~
Angel looked at the camera then to her walking stick. She raised it to hit the camera to break the lens and possibly the camera itself

~~~
Pat nodded and turned to follow him "Alright"

The boy stood there "MArk, you better leave. I can handle Ben" he said then went to grab Ben.

Ben then lay flat on his back then tried to stand back up.

The camera then fall off the building and hit the ground.

Ben then went to see Sara.

("Here." Drag said casualy, hurling the file folder from earlier at Moriah. "This is pretty much her, replacement" She continued, putting finger quotes around replacement. "Carolyn will be back, but not for a long time. To be precise, about four and a half years in the roleplay." She said dismissively, twirling her hand over her shoulder lazily.)
(I can only see the hair in the picture)

Back
Top Bottom