Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Not only did she Nate she heard something else. She looked up to see two girls watching her. She waited for them to say something...

"Thank you." She whispered gratefully. Amelia ran to the cafeteria where she made some tea and grabbed two sandwiches. Then she ran back down the hall, and knelt beside Nate. "Drink this. It will help you heal, and also numbs the pain." She carefully handed him the cup, and began to reach into the coat of her pocket. When she found what she was looking for she pulled out a homemade first aid kit. Memories began to flood back as she rememered how to cure a wound like Nate's. For a moment she starred at the box in deep concentration, then she unwrapped a disinfecint wipe. She pulled back Nate's shirt and held the wipe to his wound. "This will hurt all little. But," she sighed, "it's better if you use it sooner then later. I learned that from experience." She chuckled to hide her true feelings, but she was remembering when she got stabbed once...

Erin saw the girl run into the cafeteria  and once she started to run out Erin followed quietly so she wouldn't hear her

"Look," Jael said to Erin, "There's someone! Should we follow her?" Without waiting for an answer, she quietly ran after Amelia, making sure her footsteps made as little noise as possible.

"yeah" she stopped behind a wall so Amelia and Nate don't see her

Quote: "Okay." Jael whispered, and stepped around the corner. "umm.. hi?" Jael said nervously.

(We were waiting around a corner, where you (hopefully) couldn't see us, but I stepped out now.
smile.png
or were you just confused about her typos before she fixed them?)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom