Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Mark sighed and drew some water to get cleaned up after closing the door and locking it (If there is a lock. If not he blocked it lol)

~~~
Pat nodded and looked to him again then around the area "Everyone knows the colors now?"

~~~~
"I love you too Jason" Chilali said, looking to him with a smile.
(There are locks)

Viper got into her cabin and went to the bathroom and shut the door behind her and locked it. She went over to the sink to clean up, but her mind was badly spinning Why did I kiss Mark? I know Sara's with him but still, I like him......why must I like a guy who will never like me. she thought then sat down on the floor and began to tear up.

The people nodded, then went back to work.

The man then sighed and went to leave again.

Jason then kissed her against the lips.

Quote:
Nate smiled, but said nothing more.

Last edited:
(There are locks)

Viper got into her cabin and went to the bathroom and shut the door behind her and locked it. She went over to the sink to clean up, but her mind was badly spinning Why did I kiss Mark? I know Sara's with him but still, I like him......why must I like a guy who will never like me. she thought then sat down on the floor and began to tear up.

The people nodded, then went back to work.

The man then sighed and went to leave again.

Jason then kissed her against the lips.
Mark cleaned up in the bathroom, his mind going over that kiss. He wondered why she had done that and why he hadn't said anything after she did.

~~~
Pat smiled and looked back to the DNA stuff "One last question for now. How long is it supposed to take to settle to a color?"

~~~
Chilali kissed him back eagerly, but the thought still lingered. The wonder on what she would do if pregnant from him

Mark cleaned up in the bathroom, his mind going over that kiss. He wondered why she had done that and why he hadn't said anything after she did.

~~~
Pat smiled and looked back to the DNA stuff "One last question for now. How long is it supposed to take to settle to a color?"

~~~
Chilali kissed him back eagerly, but the thought still lingered. The wonder on what she would do if pregnant from him

Viper sat in her bathroom for a long time, before she left and went to go to bed.

"It's not really known" said one of the people.

Jason kissed her, but he wondered what he would do if she was pregnant.

Erin smiled and started eating again
(ugg i can't spell )
(OK then?)

Jael stared at Erin. She usually lost stare-downs, because she always smiled, or looked away if she wasn't paying enough attention.

Nate looked at both of them and smiled, but he did wonder what Amelia was up to right now.

(Are you curious about WHY I have inception music playing?)

(Not really, I know you love to play mysterious music in almost every sentence)

Back
Top Bottom