• No

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • i don't know yet, I'll have to see

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
"What are they like?"

"Well there are girls here but there are two you need to stay away from because they both have boyfriends and one of them could hurt if you tried to flirt with her" he said "There's another guy in here and he's good to talk to if needed to" he said

"There's a few" he said then began to walk "Come with me" he said
(you better not be doing what i think you're doing)
(is nate still in a different time or is Erin and Jeal still around him?)

Erin signed at Jeal "come on we should follow Nate" hoping she knew sign language because she wanted to stay really quiet than started but if she didn't than she still wold probably get the idea of what she was saying than started following Nate not saying anything and walking quietly

(just saying this so if we go to another room or place or something than RouenDuck wont get left out )

Last edited:
(Aww now? Well night then :( )

Viper saw this, but said nothing.

Joshua didn't let her go.

Ben chuckled "You stumbled on something you shouldn't have Pat" he said

Ben shrugged "Not really" he said

The person then left.

"Eyes, claws and I think sense as well of smell" he said
Mark followed the trail back to the lab

~~~
"I have a curious nature" Pat said and glanced to him "Not like I'm ever leaving this place anyway." She added and returned her attention to Joshua

~~~
Chilali shook her ehad and moved away from the bars, pacing.

(you better not be doing what i think you're doing)
(is nate still in a different time or is Erin and Jeal still around him?)

Erin signed at Jeal "come on we should follow Nate" hoping she knew sign language because she wanted to stay really quiet than started but if she didn't than she still wold probably get the idea of what she was saying than started following Nate not saying anything and walking quietly

(just saying this so if we go to another room or place or something than RouenDuck wont get left out )
Jael nodded and followed Erin.

Back
Top Bottom